• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March is a pretty big month for gaming, what are you buying?

Just Hotline Miami 2. I ordered the special edition (for those vinyls) and will also get the psn version to play on my vita.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Motha
Fuckin
Bloodborne
and possibly the DmC collection.

Brohan

Bloodborne, Pillars of eternity and Helldivers.

Maybe Axiom Verge and another one from that massive list.

Hikami

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (Vita)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (Vita) (maybe)
Toukiden: Kiwami (Vita)

Just these for me

Wish there were some 3DS games coming out that I'm interested in, haven't used it much lately.

In the month of release, probably nothing. Maybe a slight chance of STEAM. I have gotten in the habit of buying almost nothing at release.

MavFan619

Banned
Bloodborne, Hotline Miami 2, Ori, Toukiden, and anything else on the digital side that I forgot from the list. Considering the Show as well, don't know yet.
Forgot type-0 but to be honest there is only one reason I'll be picking that up and it's not type-0.

Kriken

Just RE:Revelations 2 for now, might pick up STEAM at a later time and MP10 at a discount, Axiom Verge isn't on PC yet and I'll hold on for a while on DmC

Bobby_Sullivan

Neo Member
Based on this list...

I've already purchase all of the episodes for Resident Evil Revelations 2 and I'm pretty sure I'm picking up Hotline Miami 2 and Bloodborne.

I'm mainly going to be going through P3P and P4 in anticipation for P5.

Pillars of Eternity and I can't wait. So happy I backed that. I'm also eagerly waiting on my CE box to roll in.

Man, I can't wait.

SinShep

Hotline Miami 2 and Bloodborne.

The former's release date announcement was a pleasant surprise, and it'll probably keep me occupied until the latter arrives.

Xemnas89

Final Fantasy Type 0, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Ori and the Blind Forest, and maybe Code Name Steam. Don't have a PS4 or Bloodborne would likely be in that list too.

Helldivers (PS4, PS3, Vita) - March 3
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Wii U, 3DS) - March 5
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (PS3) - March 10
DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition (Xbox One, PS4) - March 10
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (3DS) - March 13
Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One, PS4) - March 17
Mario Party 10 (Wii U) - March 20
Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Xbox One, PS4) - March 24
Pillars of Eternity (PC) - March 26
Toukiden: Kiwami (PS4, Vita) - March 31

Bloodborne is likely the only day one purchase this month. The rest can wait for sales.

Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne
Pillars of Eternity
And whatever PS+ decides to throw my way

I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan... it's pretty sad I won't be picking anything from them this month.

MrDaravon

Toad amiibo...and that's probably it lol. My original plan of getting a PS4 for Bloodborne's launch isn't happening, so with not having a XB1/PS4 that scraps a lot of the big releases in March for me to be honest, and the few titles I am interested in that are cross-gen like RE I can just wait on until I do upgrade. I will pick up Atelier Shallie, but somewhere down the line/not day one. Only thing I'd maybe be on the fence for is Codename Steam; while the premise is hilarious, it doesn't really do anything for me otherwise and I'm really actively put off by the artstyle and look they've gone for. I still need to check out the demo though, so maybe that'll change my mind.

I think it was a jab at buying Type 0 solely for the demo..

Man I guess this is a bigger month for me than most. I was blown away at the variety of games coming out this month that appealed to me, especially on the indie front.

That makes sense... Totally went over my head.

Well for me

Hell divers
Final fantasy type 0
Bloodborne
Axion verge
Titan souls

Tohsaka

PS4:

Bloodborne
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Toukiden: Kiwami

PS Vita:

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Moero Chronicle

PS3:

Atelier Shallie
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters

Zach

OlliOlli 2 (PS4, Vita) - March 3
Hotline Miami 2 (PS4, PS3, Vita, PC) - March 10
Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One, PC) - March 11

These are the only ones I'm fairly certain I will play. I could get two or three others depending on the reception.

Caronte

Depending on how hyped I am, maybe Pillars of Eternity. I'd like to wait a little bit so they release a few patches before though.

Bessy67

Just Ori and the Fast and Furious Forza Horizon 2 add-on. Maybe the Handsome Collection, but I'll probably wait on that.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
There's loads there I'd buy but need to save money so just Bloodborne for now and got Zombie Army Trilogy at a discounted price on PC due to owning the first two parts.

The retail version of Resident Evil Revelations 2, the Bloodborne Limited Hunter Edition, Hotline Miami 2, and if I can source a copy locally, the limited edition of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.

My little brother rejoined the PC Gaming Master Race just yesterday, so we now have a decent PC in the house after a 10-year absence (I transitioned from PC to console gaming in the PS1 days, and never looked back)... I may pressure him to pick up Battlefield Hardline.

Top Bottom