• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March is a pretty big month for gaming, what are you buying?

fedexpeon

Banned
How are you playing demo without buying type 0?

I am buying Type Zero, but I am not really buying it to play the game.
The only reason for me is for the FF15 demo.
Type 0 is bad no matter how they 'improved' the battle system, and I will just sell the game off after I play 1-2 hrs of the demo.

MilkBeard

Bloodborne and Final Fantasy Type-0 for PS4 on preorder. Gotta get the new Souls game, and I have to be able to play the Final Fantasy XV demo.

georly

Nothing :/ I'll pick up bloodbourne when I get a ps4, but until then, nothing. I can't afford many games right now, so i'll be trying to knock out as much backlog as possible.

labaronx

Yes
Bloodborne
Mlb 15 ps4 and vita
Helldivers
Flame on
Axiom verge
Ff type zero
Zombie army trilogy

Maybe...eventually
Handsome jack collection
DMC HD
Battlefield hardline

Griss

Not a single one. Doesn't look like a particularly special month to me, either. Bloodborne looks cool, Hotline Miami could be good if it innovates a lot from the first one, but that's about it.

Hawk269

Screamride for sure, actually already have it pre-downloaded

Neverwinter & Forza Horizon Fast & Furious since they are free.

Bloodborne depending on reviews.

That's about it for me.

High priority: Bloodborne, Type-0

Mid priority: Helldivers, Toukiden Kiwami

Low priority: Bladestorm, Oreshika

And of course the remaining episodes of Revelations 2.

Honestly all of this could tie me up for the rest of the year if I stagger them properly. But because Batman and MGSV are on the horizon I'll have to rush...

Dont forget Life Is Strange Episode 2! But, wow i had no idea this many games were coming out this month.

Im in for the new LiS episode
Olliolli 2 (just got into the first one and its very addicting.)
Hotline Miami 2
Bloodborne

TI82

Banned
Actually, why did you leave this out of the original post? Great series!

FossilFighterNintendo3DSnaboxart.png

Helldivers
La Mulana
Axiom Verge
Bloodborne
Ori

A lot of stuff ive been waiting for. Seems like ive been waiting for forever for helldivers. The Giant Bomb unprofessional fridays makes it look like it delivers. Looks sooooo good.

daydream

Banned
La-Mulana EX, OlliOlli 2, Mario vs. DK Tipping Stars, Hotline Miami 2, Code Name STEAM, Axiom Verge

Bring it, March!

Definitely:
OlliOlli 2
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (already playing)
Hotline Miami 2
Ori and the Blind Forest
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
Bloodborne
Axiom Verge

Maybe:
Helldivers
Pillars of Eternity (want it but worry about lack of time!)

Help.

Abdiel

Final Fantasy Type 0 (Collector's edition with GCU is only $10 more than the standard edition, haha)
Helldivers
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Toukiden Kiwama (Probably end up getting both versions, but I have the PS4 version preordered)

I'll be keeping an eye on several of the PSN releases to see what else grabs my attention. Axiom Verge seems pretty cool. And anything in the above list is Day 1.

careksims

Bloodborne CE and FF Type-0 CE for sure. I might get Toukiden Kiwami. I was gonna get Bladestorm but I saw it was going to Steam in May so I will wait for that.

Since I only game on my pc, that limits my choices. Nothing really stands out to me this month, might get DOA 5 just for some boobies. But apart from that, I'm waiting for the witcher, batman and gta v later this year.

There's a lot of interesting indie games coming out in March I'm looking forward to.

White Night
Shelter 2 - Already pre-ordered on Steam.
Ori and the Blind Forest - Not linking since it's well known on GAF.
Dyscourse
Pillars of Eternity - Again, no link because of how well known it is.
Catlateral Damage - I think this is coming out in March.
Sunset - Again, I think it's releasing in March.
Three Fourths Home

Lots of other games I'm forgetting. Definitely a busy month.

Mortemis

Banned
Bloodborne
FF Type 0 HD
CODENAME STEAM

Maybe DMC definitive edition, we'll see.

Totals put to about $160 w/o taxes (with GCU)

VoidVR

Banned
The only thing on OP's list that interests me is Bloodborne and I don't have a PS4 yet so... nothing. No biggie though, still have about 250 games unplayed on steam and Elite is taking up enough of my time as it is.

EDIT: Huh. Sid Meier's Starships. Missed that one. Looks interesting. Might get it.

Helldivers (PS4) - March 3
Hotline Miami 2 (Vita) - March 10
Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
Axiom Verge (PS4) - March 31

DmC, Type-0 and Resident Evil Revelations are going on the backlog.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Out of the Park Baseball 16.

Interested in STEAM potentially, but I don't know if I'll buy it at launch or wait until further down the road.

Celcius

°Temp. member
hmm, I haven't bought any games all year and have yet to buy a current gen system. I'm tempted to jump in with Type-0 but I'm still on the fence about it. I'm also contemplating just buying a PS4 tomorrow anyway regardless but the only thing that stays my hand is that I keep wondering if Sony will announce a PS4 slim at E3 this year.

Armigr

I'm in for Type-0 HD and Bloodborne! If I had more money I would probably buy Mario Party 10 and Mushroom Men as well.

Koh

That's a long list of quality titles, but I'll. Only be buying bloodborne at launch. Ori and helldivers after a sale.

Hung_real

Hell Divers
HM2: Wrong number Collector's Edition
Sid Meier's Starships
Bloodborne

The rest will have to wait for sales, I still have a bunch of games to save up for later this year

Opt1kon_

Helldivers (PS4, PS3, Vita) - March 3
OlliOlli 2 (PS4, Vita) - March 3
Hotline Miami 2 (PS4, PS3, Vita, PC) - March 10
Battlefield Hardline (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - March 17
Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One, PS4) - March 17
Jamestown+ (PS4) - March 17
Mario Party 10 (Wii U) - March 20
Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Xbox One, PS4) - March 24
Slender: The Arrival (PS4) - March 24, (Xbox One) - March 25
Axiom Verge (PS4) - March 31

I will make time for the indie titles and surely will for Battlefield Hardline, Bloodborne, & Borderlands Handsome Collection the three Bs

Top Bottom