• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting blown out this way couldn't happen to a better school than Baylor.

Oh man the nerves really ramping up on this UCLA Kentucky game now.

Whatever, what happens, happens. Hoping for a good game Kentucky bros. Go Bruins.

spyder_ur

I'm not sure I've ever seen the ball get jammed off coming off of the backboard and rim like that before. Bizarre.

You see it jammed straight away plenty but not off that kind of roll.

Already getting flashbacks to last year with Murray. It might come down to whether Monk shows up or not, and he might as well be on a damn milk carton

Fox is playing great though, I think we'll be in pretty good shape if he keeps this up the whole game.

We'll be able to stay in there, but man, he can't do it alone. Willis didn't show up so far, Monk is still missing. I'm just happy it's close. Both teams have had a chance to go on a huge run.

Can't say anything bad about Bam so far, no fouls and UCLA has been throwing everything at him

This game is such a mix great plays and sloppy mistakes on both sides. Got my nerves going for the opposite reason I thought they'd be.

But my Bruins REALLY need to settle the hell down and execute.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Am I crazy or this Lonzo Ball kid plays like Jason Kidd? They have similar ball handling and passing...wow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom