• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zags are legit y'all, and Xavier is finally reaching its potential. Wouldn't count the West out quite yet.

Yeah, this seems like the year where one side (the right side this year) destroys themselves to get to the title game and just chokes it away in the finals lol

ryseing

Yeah, this seems like the year where one side (the right side this year) destroys themselves to get to the title game and just chokes it away in the finals lol

If you're Xavier/Gonzaga you're ecstatic on how the other three regions are playing out. Freaking South Carolina has a legitimate chance to come out of the East.

If you're Xavier/Gonzaga you're ecstatic on how the other three regions are playing out. Freaking South Carolina has a legitimate chance to come out of the East.

Xavier and South Carolina making the Final Four would be amazing (and the winner of that game would take the title too)

Fjordson

Look at that. Monk pushes the ball and it gets Fox free throws and they foul out Welsh. Cal needs to let Fox and Monk run every time.

If Kentucky wins this and beats UNC I will look like a prediction god. Except I had Duke vs. Kansas in the Championship because I'm dumb.

Also, I would have only dropped a single game in the South (fuck off Minnesota).

ryseing

prevent defense (football) = milking clock (bball)

nobody wins doing this shit. its why we got up 17 all year but win by 5. Cant do that against ucla.

Y'all are making your shots though. Bit different than milking clock and settling for a bad shot before the shot clock expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom