• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

Went to Fan Fest, basically the County Fair but everything was Basketball.

C8RXk5pUwAAdzQ6.jpg

Mrbob

The refs attempted to rig it for UConn with that foul call, but holy shit they lost!
Naw that flagrant foul was legit....UConn player should have held for final shot.

Hard to believe this year's team was undefeated. They were so sloppy.

Naw that flagrant foul was legit....UConn player should have held for final shot.

I don't know, there didn't seem to really be any contact (At least not enough to warrant the reaction).

I watched the 2nd half of the game, man that big for MSU was garbage. She had 5 inches on the girl guarding her and was getting pushed around big time.

Also the flagrant was the correct call with the rules, only problem you can have with it is the rule itself.

HeySeuss

There's incidental facial contact every possession under the basket. The ball was tipped and she reacted to the ball to reposition herself to try to catch it. She was holding her throat when she got a glancing rub on her chin. C'mon dude she made LeBron jealous with that flop

Mrbob

At the very least if you thought that was a flop you can say it was karma for UConn to turn the ball back over with 12 seconds left instead of waiting for last shot.

HeySeuss

At the very least if you thought that was a flop you can say it was karma for UConn to turn the ball back over with 12 seconds left instead of waiting for last shot.

They've never really been in any kind of pressure situation so they had no idea how to handle the pressure. They were playing scared

Zaphod

Ugh, the shaky telephoto zoom combined with constant zoom in and out is making me nauseous. I hate stadium basketball games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom