• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevtones

Follow through as well as just hitting anyone in the face is a foul.

Thought it was the right no call, personally. Note that I'm pulling for Gonzaga.

Naw, I'm getting married and need to save money... But I'm definitely going to try to go to a home game or two later this year while in Eugene for football games!

Congrats but you need to check your priorities!!! :p

It's weird, the Phoenix stadium looks great with the large crowd closely surrounding the court, but the motion of the camerawork is off putting.

I don't know, I like it so far. It feels like a spectacle (which is the desired effect) and the camera work hasn't messed with me yet.

South Carolina has been dangerous all tourney. Wouldn't be surprised to see them tie it up again.

Most folks are putting a ton of money on UNC, but I wouldn't be surprised if Oregon catches them off guard.

Kevtones

South Carolina looks a little gassed (well a couple players do). They need Thornwell to rise up if they want to come back. He's their motor and he hasn't seemed himself tonight.

A-Freakishly-Large-Brahma-Chicken.gif

USCar is alive

This south carolina team doesn't give up.

Either they consistently get some of Michael's Special Stuff every half-time, or Frank Martin is the greatest motivational speaker of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom