• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Gorillaz

unfortunately, wrestling caused him some major problems with his spine, so he just can't do it any more unless he wants to risk being paralyzed or dying

Yea I remember hearing Edge's farewell. I understand the health concerns. Sad tho but I rather dude just relax instead of continue down that path

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Didn't Kane lock Paul Bearer in a meat locker?

69FsZ.gif

Why does Cesaro have to job to all the shitty midcard faces :(

Because Del Rio needs to look strong going into Mania and WWE have forgotten how to make their mid-card guys looks legitimate without slapping a meaningless title/briefcase on them. The end result is champions job to other champions or random main-eventers and then have no one credible to challenge for their own titles.

Too many Attitude Era moments - they're great and all, but Paul Bearer really shined in some of those early Undertaker promos and the Funeral Home segments.

Nebula

Mourning the death of Paul Bearer. He sensed it before the event occured and took time off to prepare for the horrendous fate that awaited his Father.

Top Bottom