• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Too many Attitude Era moments - they're great and all, but Paul Bearer really shined in some of those early Undertaker promos and the Funeral Home segments.

Agreed. He was great during the New Generation era when he managed the purple Undertaker. His promos for Kamala and Yoko really stand out when Taker is building his caskets

KissVibes

Banned
NO ONE HAS THE PASSION THAT JOHN CENA HAS!

EXCEPT ALL THOSE GUYS THAT BECAME FAMOUS WORKING SCHOOL GYMS AND STATE FAIRS FOR $15 A MATCH.

Ithil

The only feuds in the entirety of 2012 that Cena lost were against Rock and Punk. Kane, Ziggler, Brock, Johnny Ace, Big Show, Cena won against all of them. What a terrible tough year my heart is breaking oh...no.

krae_man

You know, if he actually lost those feuds, this match would have some weight to it. Can't have that now can we?

Yeah he's in a place where he actually does lose from time to time, but he almost never loses feuds. Dolph got the PPV win, but had to job to Cena like 15 times in a row after to counter it.

Agreed. He was great during the New Generation era when he managed the purple Undertaker. His promos for Kamala and Yoko really stand out when Taker is building his caskets

I can't seem to find it on youtube, but there's a fantastic promo he gives just before Undertaker returns from having his orbital bone broken - Paul screaming "You Mabel, you Yokozuna...you crushed his FACE!" before swearing revenge is one of the most vivid moments I recall from those days. Loved all the Funeral Parlour segments, Bearer was amazing.

Just tuned in. Saw Cesaro/Del Rio. Almost no pop for Del Rio. Really failed attempt at making a face. :-/

They didn't really do enough to make his heel persona despised, which is remarkable considering the rich heel gimmick writes itself, and now his face stuff just comes across as insincere.

Top Bottom