• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
now this lady is flippin out because her neighbor plays video games all night

so she's been cutting the asian dude's power off

she also implied he might be a pedophile and yelled at him to go back to his mom's basement

combined with the guy pulling his gun on them and stealing their truck, i gotta say this is fake as hell

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

she also implied he might be a pedophile and yelled at him to go back to his mom's basement

combined with the guy pulling his gun on them and stealing their truck, i gotta say this is fake as hell

Yeah the more I watch it the more obvious it is that it's all staged.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Damn :( lol

Kaladin

Oh WWE, you so crazy.

They choose tonight to add an alumni profile for The Dudley Boyz.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/the-dudley-boyz

BubbaRayDudley_full.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is it safe to install their shitty app they're making me install to watch?

It is, but you don't need it - if you have firefox and adblock it has an issue. I use Chrome, I see no Veetle app.

This site could really use a chat room, but thanks for showing me a site that allows wrestling streams.

I don't know if they allow it - I'm the one running it :x Till I get taken off the air!

TNA already ran that angle before....I forget which heel group did it though.

It might have been Aces & Eights.

They will never top the Rey Mysterio lawn dart though.

I'm pretty sure they've done that at least twice. Remember the Kings of Wrestling? It was Hall, Nash, and Jarrett. They recreated that Nitro scene down to Nash lawn darting Red in place of Rey. I'm pretty positive it had to have happened during The Band, and probably another time.
Ah I never paid attention to TNA during those days. Maybe a brief glimpse here and there but that was about it.

I don't know if they allow it - I'm the one running it :x Till I get taken off the air!

Well JTV shut down my channel in under 2 hrs, they have a strong anti-wrestling/anti-fighting policy apparently. I'm starting to upload some of the content I made onto youtube instead, but it doesn't have the same effect to me. I like being able to watch something with a bunch of dudes at the same time, chatting in real time, etc...

At any rate, I'd really appreciate some subs if anyone would be so kind. I just put this channel up and I'm trying to generate some activity. I'll repay each one back with a sub of my own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb6F3Ghyqww

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Your stream just shit the bed for me? :(

Shouldn't have, looks good on my end.

Well JTV shut down my channel in under 2 hrs, they have a strong anti-wrestling/anti-fighting policy apparently. I'm starting to upload some of the content I made onto youtube instead, but it doesn't have the same effect to me. I like being able to watch something with a bunch of dudes at the same time, chatting in real time, etc...

At any rate, I'd really appreciate some subs if anyone would be so kind. I just put this channel up and I'm trying to generate some activity. I'll repay each one back with a sub of my own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb6F3Ghyqww

Ew! I've had this Veetle channel for over a year, did Rumble streams forever, and no problems.

jred2k

The thunder in this theme of Taker's sounds like someone breathing into a microphone way too closely. Its good to see he really blinged out his urn from previous WrestleManias.

Damn, that kid from Home Improvement just kicked Bob Backlund's ass at chess.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Wrestling Nostalgia Stream is the edited version? Or the original one?

They're edited as of when the WWF logo had to be blurred, no cut content to my knowledge though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dunno what happened, my shit blinked. Trying to get it to resume, and not start over.

Top Bottom