• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Ithil

Big E. gets the push of a lifetime with his debut match at WrestleMania.

Fandango on the other hand.....

Well at the moment they seem to be running with big debuts. The Shield's matches are all special events, Big E and Fandango's first matches are going to be at WM, etc.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's pretty obvious AJ is fucking Big E on the side, god dammit Ziggler.

That's what I got from a couple looks she's been shooting Big E the last couple weeks. She gives him a sexy time look and he proceeds to destroy someone in the ring.

Aren't there actual tag teams that haven't gotten an actual shot at the tag team belts? Why give random dudes the tag team belts to make them a team and then give them their own story lines too?

McNei1y

So I'm not caught up at all... but I just saw the Jericho/Fandango segment... they're really going to put Jericho with Fandango at WM? Ugh.

Ithil

Mute button.

ibiM9j6vP2CcOo.gif

The Rock caused Cena to cheat on his wife with every diva on the roster!

But seriously. Even WWE's top notch video guys can make me care about this rematch.

Toki767

This package would mean so much more if Cena actually spent last year losing matches and not smiling and making jokes every week.

Raw64life

In another month, Cesaro will be the longest reigning US Champion since Rick Rude in 1991.

Yea he's getting up there. And he has a built-in feud with Jericho. Jericho should rather want to win the only belt he's never had more than win the IC belt for a 10th time.

BlazinAm

Kinda the same video package, I mean these don't even touch the level of some TNA promo assets so it is hard to care.

Also that US title stat is kinda sad but maybe wwe will make a big deal of it after Mania.

tj hazuki

Yay, John Cena's redemption! When he has been the freaking face of the WWE for the last seven to six years with thirteen title reigns...

somedevil

Wrestlemania Card right now:

Rock vs Cena
Brock vs Triple H
Punk vs Undertaker
Del Rio vs Swagger
Shield vs Orton, Big Show and Sheamus
Ryback vs Mark Henry
Hell No vs Ziggler and Big E

Rumored Matches:

Miz vs Barrett
Fandango vs Jericho
Layla vs Kaitlyn
Rhodes Sandow and Bellas vs the Dancing fools

strobogo

Banned
God, the summer of 1996 was pretty awful for WWF. Right now, the Godwinns vs TL Hopper and WHO. Everyone wants to see Jim Neidhart in yellow speedos, a mask, and no knee pads. At least MR. BACKLUND showed up on color. This is some straight up awful shit. All the SMW guys that came in with the gimmickiest of gimmicks at a time when WCW was running the NWO angle full blast and having the best mid card in the world. It's really no wonder WCW kicked their ass for so long.

Right now, Backlund is ranting that teachers aren't allowed to teach kids "thou shalt not kill", but they CAN teach kids how to not acquire AIDS. Wat. Kids are being taught how to apply condominiums!

Top Bottom