• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

The only way this could be interesting is if the loser had their actual career on the line - loser has every mention of their career removed from the records of the WWE. It'd be stupid, but not as pointless as this.

So the crowd just shat on HHH/Brock, Rock has been off TV for weeks, and ADR/Swagger gets about as much of a reaction as the Divas. Wrestlemania build is fucking awful

oyM2WFV.jpg

One of the worst Wrestlemania builds. Undertaker vs Punk is the only interesting thing and even that is plagued by the fact that Punk is guaranteed losing

Trish to save Wrestlemania

PTxjqd9.gif

FAxdViK.gif

BlazinAm

So the crowd just shat on HHH/Brock, Rock has been off TV for weeks, and ADR/Swagger gets about as much of a reaction as the Divas. Wrestlemania build is fucking awful

At least they sold out right right right.

Also when you think about it every time Undertaker wrestle his career is on the line so how many match are they going to have careers end at Mania.... I assume that Jericho's run ends after Mania probably the day after.

So we get The Rock after Mania fucking ehhhh.

Omega

Banned
and just think, those 3 matches are the primary focus

the only match i'll watch is Hell No vs Zig E Langston.

I cant watch NXT so I'm curious as to how Big E is

strobogo

Banned
But all this promotion that Rock is doing will make this the most seen WM of all time! I bet they wouldn't even sell out a 20K arena if this card had been announced before tickets went on sale.

Imma go watch Vikings where real men ruled the day, women were tougher than the current WWE roster, and JR screaming "BAH GAWD" would earn him a quick death.

Oh and Valhalla > Wrestlemania.

Omega

Banned
One of the worst Wrestlemania builds. Undertaker vs Punk is the only interesting thing and even that is plagued by the fact that Punk is guaranteed losing

Trish to save Wrestlemania

PTxjqd9.gif

FAxdViK.gif
she could be naked in the ring for the entire 4 hours and i still wouldn't buy WM

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Alright my dudes, since I like to watch Raw in about 15-20 minutes, what is worth watching this week? Is there 20 minutes worth of watchable content this week? Did they pull of the impossible?

Ithil

He's standard big guy. Unlike Ryback, he really is strong as fuck (he's near Henry levels), but limited as a wrestler. But there are always ways around limitations, if you just work the right way.

He wrestled Cesaro last week on NXT and it was just an ok match. Cesaro could't get a good match out of him yet. Cesaro picked him up though from the floor to the side slam thing he does which was pretty awesome. He shouldn't have been called up so soon. Kassius Ohno out of everybody on NXT is the only guy who is really ready.

UberTag

Maybe they'll use this as a way take take HHH off...ah who am I kidding
When do Vince and Cena put their careers on the line? I'll tune back in for those matches.

The only way this could be interesting is if the loser had their actual career on the line - loser has every mention of their career removed from the records of the WWE. It'd be stupid, but not as pointless as this.
Chris Benoit lost a match with those stips once.

Kaladin

Hunter is going to either blade or break something or both in that match and overcome odds to beat Bork and save his Wrestlemania paychecks for years to come.

McNei1y

I love how WWE is just trolling the IWC. "YOUR CAREER IS ON THE LINE TRIPLE H" ;)

I mean I like Triple H but this is just so stupid. We know he's getting his win back. Just get it over with so Lesnar can fight Punk or Batista or Angle or Cesaro or something.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
THQ closed the developers of all stars last year They were working on some power stone clone and got closed

I know, but if they had the money, they probably could have kept them around to finish that. Dropping San Diego was simply a case of budgeting.

I would have taken that beat em up over freaking Darksiders 2.

Seems San Diego was working on UFC before it was sold to EA

THQ confirms that today's announcement regarding the UFC license transition will affect the company's San Diego studio. THQ is working closely with those relevant staff to either find possible employment within the company, or potentially with EA.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"Wildman" Marc Mero is basically a slightly less roidy, slightly less offensive, no where near as good Superfly Snuka.

Also not a murder!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"Wildman" Marc Mero is basically a slightly less roidy, slightly less offensive, no where near as good Superfly Snuka.

Also not a murder!

Marc Mero always felt like they had no idea what he wanted him to be. One week he was a kick boxer? The other was doing moonsaults? None of it added up to entertaining.

The Prince Iakuea of WWF. Only good thing about him was that Jacquelyn was usually nearby.
tumblr_m0lew6VVKL1qex2sao1_250.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Marc Mero always felt like they had no idea what he wanted him to be. One week he was a kick boxer? The other was doing moonsaults? None of it added up to entertaining.

The Prince Iakuea of WWF

They eventually decided his gimmick was to be Sable's reason to come to the ring ala AJ with that blond guy she hangs out with.

Top Bottom