• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I think Vince believes crowds like wrestlers beating up non-wrestlers a lot more than crowds actually like it.

Like, a LOT more.

strobogo

Banned
via Imgflip GIF Generator

I forgot all about Crush's nose chain. I love that his forehead tattoo was already smudged before he even made it to the ring.

"Wildman" Marc Mero is basically a slightly less roidy, slightly less offensive, no where near as good Superfly Snuka.

Also not a murder!

Does it look to you that Mero is clearly awkward as fuck doing high flying stuff and looks like he's going to blow a knee out every time he does a dive or flip?

Kaladin

tumblr_m0lew6VVKL1qex2sao1_250.gif

I had to double take on that Gif, because you're talking about WWF and my mind told me that was HHH on the right.

strobogo

Banned

Goldust wins the IC Title at the Rumble. Has it stripped from him in a match with Savio where SAVIO is the one to cheat and use the belt as a weapon. He wins it back in a rematch the next week. He then loses it to Ahmed. Ahmed has the first of 300 busted kidneys after about a month of holding it. Goldust, Sid, Austin, and Savio are then placed in a 4 man battle royal for a WWF Championship shot that Ahmed won in a battle royal the previous Raw. Goldust wins. I bet he's going to cum on HBK in the middle of the ring.

This Yoko/HBK thing didn't make a lot of sense. Corny said Yoko was his guy again, even though he had been kicked out and Vader even broke his leg for fun. But now he's back on Cornette's team? Corny even came out and decked Jose Lothario. Maybe it's a big SWERVE and I just don't remember it.

strobogo

Banned
The idea that Vince McMahon, a man who has had his top faces dump gallons and gallons of shit on people, has regularly made fun of an employee's Bells Palsy stricken face, had Steve Austin shove a catheter up his ass, pissed himself in the middle of the ring, had a necrophilia angle, wanted to do an incest angle with his daughter, was cool with the EDDIE IS IN HELL stuff, ran a tribute show to Chris Benoit when it was pretty clearly he murdered his family, and booked himself in a match against God, could find anything crass does not compute with my brain.

Cagey

Banned
The idea that Vince McMahon, a man who has had his top faces dump gallons and gallons of shit on people, has regularly made fun of an employee's Bells Palsy stricken face, had Steve Austin shove a catheter up his ass, pissed himself in the middle of the ring, had a necrophilia angle, wanted to do an incest angle with his daughter, was cool with the EDDIE IS IN HELL stuff, ran a tribute show to Chris Benoit when it was pretty clearly he murdered his family, and booked himself in a match against God, could find anything crass does not compute with my brain.

It was a woman initiating the action, and dem bitches are too uppity.

Slizeezyc

Just finished watching DVR'd Raw, that was really bad. Super AIDS-y

The only way Mania is awesome if it ends with Bork, Cena (heel), and Punk in the middle of the ring celebrating.

Don't worry about logic or anything else, just do it.

Kaladin

You forgot that he had his own head shoved up Big Show's ass.

Omega

Banned
The idea that Vince McMahon, a man who has had his top faces dump gallons and gallons of shit on people, has regularly made fun of an employee's Bells Palsy stricken face, had Steve Austin shove a catheter up his ass, pissed himself in the middle of the ring, had a necrophilia angle, wanted to do an incest angle with his daughter , was cool with the EDDIE IS IN HELL stuff, ran a tribute show to Chris Benoit when it was pretty clearly he murdered his family, and booked himself in a match against God, could find anything crass does not compute with my brain.
Stephanie was hot and all but wut

Hey man, you gotta draw the line somewhere.

You forgot that he had his own head shoved up Big Show's ass.

Papa McMahon would never allow such a thing! /PG Era Revisionist History

McNei1y

RAW was very weak tonight but I consider this a "filler" episode. You know, the same kind of filler that we see in actual TV shows. This just built up at least six feuds tonight. We have:

Miz/Barrett
HHH/Brock
Ryback/Henry
Zig E/Hell No
Jericho/Fandango :(
Punk/Undertaker

The only decent match tonight was the triple threat match but with the way things have been going, Miz will win the belt. Why should he? He lost to Cesaro for three months straight and now he's somehow in the Intercontinental match... Cesaro has only been in one match on Raw in the past three weeks and that was a Ryback squash. It makes zero sense.

I was at work so couldn't watch RAW tonight. :(

Anyone wanna recap a few things for me? What I really care about:

What did CM Punk do today, and how was the CM Punk vs Undertaker match pushed tonight?

and

Did Miz win?

oh, and what match will Brock and HHH have at Wrestlemania? How'd the signing go?

Penguin

RAW was very weak tonight but I consider this a "filler" episode. You know, the same kind of filler that we see in actual TV shows. This just built up at least six feuds tonight. We have:

Miz/Barrett
HHH/Brock
Ryback/Henry
Zig E/Hell No
Jericho/Fandango :(
Punk/Undertaker

The only decent match tonight was the triple threat match but with the way things have been going, Miz will win the belt. Why should he? He lost to Cesaro for three months straight and now he's somehow in the Intercontinental match... Cesaro has only been in one match on Raw in the past three weeks and that was a Ryback squash. It makes zero sense.

The problem with a filler show is.. this entire WrestleMania season has felt like filler.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I finally got to the first RAW with a stunner.

Man Savio Vega/SCSA could really work a match. I should know because I've already seen it like seven times in about half a year.

bangai-o

Banned
The problem with a filler show is.. this entire WrestleMania season has felt like filler.

CM Punk accidentally dropped the URN so he cannot utilize the powers. and Undertaker is mad about something. not sure why tho.

oops. i meant to reply to Speedy Blue.

McNei1y

It really is. The biggest wrestling event has turned into the event to gain them profits.

I don't think people should buy tickets if they aren't going to mark out for everything. The crowd can kill a show so easily.

Why can't the sell out crowd be all MEs. I'd totally love it then.

Anth0ny

I don't really think it was a terrible crowd. It was a terrible show, and the crowd reacted accordingly. Were they supposed to pop for that final segment with Hunter and Heyman? That shit was turrible.

Top Bottom