• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I usually like Wade but that was a fucking sloppy match. Wow. And yet again, a champ jobs.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
That was legitimately the worst thing I have ever seen in my life.

good bye wrestling, I loved thee

ecurbj

jHBzhnDvjBDNt.jpg
FyVLy.gif

Askani

I occasionally check out some PPVs at friend's houses, but I haven't watched RAW in literally years and years. I decided to turn it on and am watching this Miz v Barrett match. These are some no selling mother fuckers for sure. Is it all this bad or just these guys?

Ithil

The worst thing about Miz' Figure Four is that he never bothers working the leg. Yeah, at the end of the match when he goes for a couple of stomps or whatever before he puts it on, but those are just per-functionary. He never works on it or goes for it throughout the match, which is the basis of having a submission finisher, you're always supposed to working towards it.

That water fountain spot was actually really cool.

Also, awwwww yeah Miz push incoming, good match by Miz and Wade.

Don't think I'll be able to make it too 9, already drop dead tired. I blame me being sick.

RBH

Tonight's the first time I've had the chance to sit down and watch Raw in months, and I've spent most of the time on my laptop while barely noticing that Raw is on in the background. :/

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That water fountain spot was actually really cool.

Also, awwwww yeah Miz push incoming, good match by Miz and Wade.

Don't think I'll be able to make it too 9, already drop dead tired. I blame me being sick.

We must not have watched the same match. The one I saw was a sloppy piece of shit that had the pace of a 400 lb woman on a rascal at Wal-Mart.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Give Ziggler/Langston/AJ ALL THE TITLES.

I hate you for saying this.

Now I'm going to be disappointed after Mania when it's not Ziggler with WHC, Ziggler and Big E with the tag titles, and AJ with the Divas title.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Tonight's the first time I've had the chance to sit down and watch Raw in months, and I've spent most of the time on my laptop while barely noticing that Raw is on in the background. :/

Yeah I was playing WoW then Bioshock, I don't think I missed anything.

Top Bottom