• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

KissVibes

Banned
You know, for as mad as Zack Ryder has been the past few months, I'm glad he's all smiles in the ring and with the WWE Universe. He's a nice guy that got a rough shake after getting himself over.

I hope his Twitter bitchin' is all a giant work.

somedevil

Here is a Sandy Auction item for the WWE for the AJ lovers:

Experience the epic world of Comic Con 2013 in San Diego when you and one guest accompany WWE Star AJ and the Divas to Comic Con. Your package includes a 3 day pass to Comic Con 2013 from July 18 through the 21 in San Diego, as well as a day spent with AJ and the Divas.

2XQm46Q.gif
IvqeD61.gif

Kaladin

Experience the epic world of Comic Con 2013 in San Diego when you and one guest accompany WWE Star AJ and the Divas to Comic Con. Your package includes a 3 day pass to Comic Con 2013 from July 18 through the 21 in San Diego, as well as a day spent with AJ and the Divas.

Bait and switch, you'll meet AJ but spend the day with Alicia Fox.

Ithil

Instead of conferring together or whatever before the match, the Shield should have huddled for a moment, looked at the team they're facing, then burst out laughing and get on the apron.

You know, for as mad as Zack Ryder has been the past few months, I'm glad he's all smiles in the ring and with the WWE Universe. He's a nice guy that got a rough shake after getting himself over.

I hope his Twitter bitchin' is all a giant work.

His Twitter bitching has kept him alive the worst he gets to is Saturday Morning Slam. But they never send him to NXT and he's on RAW for a majority of the month. Also he beat JTG on Superstars so he's not the bottom of the barrel yet

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh good, the match no one wants. Could have Y2J vs Ziggler. Naw, let's not give the fans something they might actually want to pay for.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys. Just tuning in for the final hour. Have I missed anything noteworthy? What have Punk, The Shield, Daniel Bryan, Fandango, and Jericho been up to tonight?

Ithil

This is an incredibly uneventful show, considering next week is the GO HOME SHOW FOR WRESTLEMANIA. Definitely one of the worst builds in recent memory.

Top Bottom