• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hey guys. Just tuning in for the final hour. Have I missed anything noteworthy? What have Punk, The Shield, Daniel Bryan, Fandango, and Jericho been up to tonight?
BGPo8cJCYAE2HY3.jpg:large

That's all and likely the only noteworthy thing tonight.

Ozone

Hey guys. Just tuning in for the final hour. Have I missed anything noteworthy? What have Punk, The Shield, Daniel Bryan, Fandango, and Jericho been up to tonight?
- Punk talked, Taker attacked. Punk still has the urn.

- The Shield squashed Ryder, Gabriel, and Khali. They got run off by Sheamus, Orton, and Show.

- Hell No beat the PTP.

- Fandango/Jericho confirmed for Mania.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like i made the right choice playing Bioshock Infinite instead of tuning into Raw.

Ithil

- Punk talked, Taker attacked. Punk still has the urn.

- The Shield squashed Ryder, Gabriel, and Khali. They got run off by Sheamus, Orton, and Show.

- Hell No beat the PTP.

- Fandango/Jericho confirmed for Mania.

And Kaitlyn/AJ was possibly foreshadowed. Other than that, nothing of any lasting value happened.

Anth0ny

This is an incredibly uneventful show, considering next week is the GO HOME SHOW FOR WRESTLEMANIA. Definitely one of the worst builds in recent memory.

They know the matches build themselves off the names alone, no work necessary.

Cena
Rock
HHH
Brock
Undertaker

is all that matters, and it shows.

UberTag

Sounds like i made the right choice playing Bioshock Infinite instead of tuning into Raw.
How could that have ever been the wrong choice?

I think playing The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct would have been a better option than tuning into Raw.
At least then you could have the chance to be entertained by something awful instead of depressed by something awful.

Alucard

Banned
Sounds like a good decision to have missed the first two hours. Actually, missing Raw always seems like a good decision. Heh.

What's the main event tonight? More Brock/HHH stuff?

Ithil

Hah, I bet Elizabeth will never do this sort of fanservice, joke's on you.

BGPo8cJCYAE2HY3.jpg:large

Yeah AJ exiting the ring was the highlight of RAW so far, I got nothing. It's a complete non-entity of a show. i should have started Infinite myself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How could that have ever been the wrong choice?

I think playing The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct would have been a better option than tuning into Raw.
At least then you could have the chance to be entertained by something awful instead of depressed by something awful.

Raw's that bad, huh.

On the other hand, Infinite has surpassed my somewhat high expectations. Quite a game.

KissVibes

Banned
Can't wait until they give Ryback fake weights!

He can't lift more than Henry legitimately. Shit, isn't Big E supposed to have the record for largest lift within the current roster? That dude is stronger than Ryback too.

Alucard

Banned
Henry will definitely win the weightlifting competition. It actually sounds like fun television.

Guys, I can't believe I'm saying this, but right now...

TNA > WWE

I know, I know. *runs away*

Top Bottom