• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Pavaloo

The guy has been there for 8 or 9 years though. He's not getting any younger, especially with the way he bumps.

And I guess it's a matter of opinion if wins and losses matter, cause I think it would've done him a world of good if he was consistently winning after he won the briefcase and then if he would've won the Rumble to face whoever WWE champ would've been and then cashed in at WM too. That's how you can make a star. Knowing the WWE they will save something like that for next year at WM and they'll have Cena do it.

Eh, to me they've recognized him and now he's just jobbing until they're done with all their huge mega star matches. Those are matches they've had in the runnings for over a year so it comes to absolutely no surprise to me that they didn't scrap Rock vs Cena II for Ziggler, they want to go after the biggest cash cow after all. While it's there as well. And that's almost over, so when that's over I expect bigger things. He WAS supposed to get Ric's figure four. Show had said that as soon as you see Dolph hit a superkick that's when they flip him face and run with them. They did that and then pretty much turned back on it. And what did we get instead? Del Rio vs Swagger with a great storyline no one expected to be this good.

Anyway, he'll shine and he'll shine real soon. Who's to say he won't be stealing the show AT WrestleMania as soon as his entrance hits and he cashes in against a battered and broken champion? Ziggler is a time bomb waiting to go off, but his fuse is lit.

I'm coming home
I'm coming home

SX8wjdI.png

Tell the world that I am coming home

Starting off with Taker?

Okay? I'm down, but it seems like a bit of a waste to just have him walk about like it's no big deal.

Unless this is Punk or something...

Sanjuro

IS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIMIS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIMIS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIMIS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIMIS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIMIS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIMIS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIMIS IT HIM IS IT HIM IS IT HIM

ElRenoRaven

Woot woot Super Shredder......errr....The Undertaker is back!!!!!

I miss seeing him year around but at least I have WM season to enjoy watching the deadman work.

Top Bottom