• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You know who has a try out match with WWE tonight?

iRjLkGj.jpg

I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but does anyone have a list (I'm sure it's not very long) of 1 on 1 matches that Cena has lost clean in the last 8 years. I can only think of a few.

Shawn Michaels at Raw 2007
HHH at Night of Champions 2008
JBL at Great American Bash 2008
Batista at Summerslam 2008
HHH at Raw 2009
Randy Orton at Hell in a Cell 2009 (I count this one because Cena didn't immediately lose after the shenanigans and therefore had a chance to win)
Sheamus at TLC 2009
Rock at WM28

Any others? I wasn't really watching wrestling from 2006-2011. I didn't start watching again until Royal Rumble 2011, so I'm just wondering if I'm missing anything.

somedevil

Any reason to watch Raw tonight? Is Rock even on the show?

Here is the updated list for who is going to be on Raw and Smackdown:

-- Mar. 4 Raw (Buffalo, N.Y.): Rock, Hunter, no Brock, no Chris Jericho. (Old-School theme.)
-- Mar. 5 SD (Albany, N.Y.): No part-timers.

Jericho back on the road for Mar. 9 & 10 house shows.

-- Mar. 11 Raw (Indianapolis, Ind.): Lesnar, Hunter, Jericho, no Rock.
-- Mar. 12 SD (Ft. Wayne, Ind.): Jericho only.

-- Mar. 18 Raw (Pittsburgh, Pa.): Lesnar, Hunter, Jericho, no Rock.
-- Mar. 19 SD (Cincinnati, Ohio): Jericho only.

-- Mar. 25 Raw (Philadelphia, Pa.): Rock, Jericho, no Brock.
-- Mar. 26 SD (Hershey, Pa.): Rock and Jericho.

-- Apr. 1 Raw (Washington, D.C.): Pre-WM29 with Rock, Hunter, Lesnar, Jericho. The TV taping time has been bumped up to 6:30 p.m. EST, suggesting a dual Smackdown taping.

-- Apr. 7 WM29 (MetLife Stadium): The Rock official.
-- Apr. 8 Raw (E. Rutherford, N.J.): Day-after Mania with Rock, Jericho, no Brock.
-- Apr. 9 SD (Boston, Mass): Triple H, Jericho, John Cena in his hometown.

I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but does anyone have a list (I'm sure it's not very long) of 1 on 1 matches that Cena has lost clean in the last 8 years. I can only think of a few.

Shawn Michaels at Raw 2007
HHH at Night of Champions 2008
JBL at Great American Bash 2008
Batista at Summerslam 2008
HHH at Raw 2009
Randy Orton at Hell in a Cell 2009 (I count this one because Cena didn't immediately lose after the shenanigans and therefore had a chance to win)
Sheamus at TLC 2009
Rock at WM28

Any others? I wasn't really watching wrestling from 2006-2011. I didn't start watching again until Royal Rumble 2011, so I'm just wondering if I'm missing anything.

Youmanga beat him on a random Raw when he still had a winning streak going, but couldn't beat him with the title on the line/during PPV

This is the Chikara show I'm going to:

One on One!
HJH.jpg

Super hyped for this show. The top 4 matches should be insane and the undercard looks awesome too.

This is your sleeper match my friend. Jakob has gotten pretty decent in the last year and Hallowicked might be the most underrated guy on the indies.

Top Bottom