• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

JohnnyCurtisSpilledMilk.gif

I think they are going to keep doing this through Westlemania with Fandango. They better be careful though, this could go from nobody caring to XPac heat real quick

Izick

I like the idea of a Hispanic dancer character that is the opposite of Hispanic in every way. He's like a really un-smooth, whiny jerkoff.

I said this last week, but I'll say it again. Why did Brock wait in the ring so long while HHH was heading to the ring? Why didn't he attack Vince some more? This ain't anime, bruh.

Triple H still looks like a generic Space Marine to me with the short hair.

At least Yuke's will be thankful that it's one less wrestler with long hair that they need to render shittily.

ElRenoRaven

That was the only time WCW is ever going to be put over by Vince

Shame too. WCW really did have some very cool ideas match wise. I'll never forget the huge Wargames cages they had. Hell I remember that one year they had multiple chambers in the cages too. You had them climbing up the chambers as it went and each one had various weapons, etc.

Their production values when they hit it big were pretty damn good too. Course then Bischoff had to go and spend tons of money on guaranteed deals and bring in all the old WWE guys.

These returns have been garbage. Jericho's was the best one so far at the rumble. Undertakers tonight was really wasted even though they had been spoiling it for 2 weeks

Shame too. WCW really did have some very cool ideas match wise. I'll never forget the huge Wargames cages they had. Hell I remember that one year they had multiple chambers in the cages too. You had them climbing up the chambers as it went and each one had various weapons, etc.

Their production values when they hit it big were pretty damn good too. Course then Bischoff had to go and spend tons of money on guaranteed deals and bring in all the old WWE guys.

Nah. Really, besides World Class, no company in the history of wrestling deserved to go out of business more than WCW.

Top Bottom