• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Verendus

Banned
I split you wide open,
Get my sledgehammer and leave you broken,
The asskicker is back,
Get ready for the cerebral attack,
Time for playin aint for me,
Lesnar this shovel is your remedy,
YO JIMMY HIT ME WITH THAT TRIPLE H!

MY TIME, MY TIME, MY TIME

ElRenoRaven

Post Bischoff?

The reason why Warner sold it was most likely due to WCW's operating budget due to expensive sets, high salaries, bloated roster, sagging ratings, poor PPV buy rates.
Thanks to Easy E. He achieved his goal of beating McMahon, but like any race, it's a marathon not a sprint. And the load was "blown" 1995-1997.

I meant post Bischoff taking over. Should have made that clearer.

Who keeps leaving VHS cameras laying around for the Sheild to pick up?

Vince should tell the video crew to stop slacking. Also to buy some new equipment.

Nwo got old quick.
Because the story didn't get anyone over. WCW never won. No "star" was created from it. A pit got to the point where everyone was a member of the NWO. And we got like three incarnations of it.

Bischoff had no clue. He had an exciting Luchador division, a lot of up and coming stars (Jericho, Benoit, Guerro, Saturn, etc).

Sabucin

The Shield interfering in the main event, beating Show, Orton and Sheamus. Wrestlemania will be Show/Sheamus/Orton vs The Shield.
I'm calling it.

Verendus

Banned
Lesnar and Triple H should be a street fight. Potential weapons: steel steps, chain, sledgehammer, barbed wire chair, burning baseball bat, shovel, and the Spanish announcers table.

It would be amazing.

MG310

Hell No vs. Barrett/Cesaro sounds like something that would get thrown together at the last minute but would probably be fun.

images

ElRenoRaven

Its that WCW syndrome all the tops spots are taken by part timers and none of the younger guys get to get elevated

Well it doesn't help that they've quit making interesting characters. The newer guys can't cut promos worth a shit and their gimmicks are just awful. They all have the same cookie cutter looks to them too. Throw in them banning moves that were a part of wrestling for years because they were done sloppily a few times and well that's why we have the problem we have now.

Top Bottom