• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I like how all the old footage of VP being a white guy is in black and white

Hightower

Banned
Bummer. Was hoping WWE had it hidden on their page. WHELP. 8 bucks for the WWE stuff is probably worth it. Thanks dudes.

There's a HELL of a lot of stuff on Hulu+ that makes it more than worth paying for.

It's one of the best entertainment values out there aside from Netflix

Tendo

There's a HELL of a lot of stuff on Hulu+ that makes it more than worth paying for.

It's one of the best entertainment values out there aside from Netflix

I have Amazon Prime and Netflix already so I've never felt I was missing out on anything. Plus I'm super busy and don't watch much as is. But for the WWE content it might be worth it for me now that I've been watching again. I hate missing anything that isn't Raw because you guys have been talking about some great matches on Main Event and Saturday Morning Slam.

Speaking of which - Slam isn't on Hulu. Is that available anywhere else legally?

Knux??

250px-Knuckles_the_Echidna_picture.gif

Ithil

A large majority actually.

They had been talking about how well tickets sales had been going...

As LOLTNA as TNA is, I have no objection to them doing well and maybe expanding their fanbase. Even a small amount of competition would be nice for WWE.

Wow. What was the point of this match? TNA has been burying Aces and Eight after Sting brought the weapons out.

Now, Aces and Eight has the weapons, yawn. Worst Invasion angle.

Top Bottom