• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

This is the first time I watch TNA werstling.... Why is there a Val Venis wannabe there?

Because sleaze sells, apparently

All I know is that Ryan's probably propping up the olive oil industry by himself, the viscous bastard

Ugh, you really don't hold back, do you Park? Ripped the hair off his chest!

Because sleaze sells, apparently

All I know is that Ryan's probably propping up the olive oil industry by himself, the viscous bastard

Ugh, you really don't hold back, do you Park? Ripped the hair off his chest!

FOLLOW THE MONEY

Jyy70.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
huh

tell me

When did Brooke and Bully get married because if I remember, Taz stopped it

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Oh man Hogan's gonna give Bully Ray his hall of fame ring! Oh man Bully Ray is gonna BECOME Hulk Hogan!

jobber

Also Hogan can't turn heel because Matt Morgan is running around trying to eliminate all of Hogan's hand chosen guys. That would make Matt a good guy :|

Surge

Yeah Hogan..we know that you wish you could still wrestle and win the TNA World Title.

And if there was any way he could do it then without a doubt I know he would.

jobber

Bully turning makes no sense either. He had Jeff in 2 matches in the BFG series at ppvs and Bully didn't turn when people thought he would.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Who thought these spotlights were a good idea? This whole production looks cheaper than usual.

daemissary

Sweet jesus.. they couldn't make a swerve more painfuly obvious.. could they???

They made a swerve suuuuuuper obvious at the end of the BFG series when it was Bully v Hardy too and they didn't pull the trigger then so I'm worried they're gonna pull that again.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I love how "sex sells" doesn't even work for TNA. This match is god awful. The woman ref is fucking obnoxious.

Surge

Maybe AJ Styles comes back and interferes in the match.

Not sure what the reasoning would be, but hey this is TNA..so anything is possible.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That dude looks like Super Zack Ryder. Like he found some of that shit from TMNT2.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get TNA. Is every wrestler a comedy act? I'm confused.

Top Bottom