• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Bronx-Man

Banned
"What's in a name? That which we call a smark
By any other name would mark as hard."
- Vincent K. McMahon

HIT THE MUSIC!

hQAJGE2.gif
hQAJGE2.gif

hQAJGE2.gif
hQAJGE2.gif

Congrats on making it a full month without getting us nuked again. Let's try to keep it like that. It's all about keeping it fun and playful in here, free of any indecency or gimmick posters. March to WrestleMania: Live from Toronto is this March 12th only on the WWE Network, and after that comes the show we've been waiting all year for. NXT Takeover: Dallas!

tumblr_o30h341JMH1sbzhteo1_400.gif

If they had any sense at all, they'd turn Reigns.

And then what? Book him like all their previous main event heels and him cut 15 minute opening promos on Raw while working most of the matches and nullifying the only redeemable quality he has which is his babyface comeback sequence?

It seems like an easy answer but Roman turning while still being a top heel would highlight all his flaws and take away his only strengths. The fact is he's not a main event talent. His perfect role was the hot tag comeback guy.

rrc1594

That Undertaker Promo was weak sauce. I can't deal with this fuckery it's insane. I swear if we get Owens Ve Big Show at WM.

KingBroly

Banned
Anyone got a summary of RAW beyond that it was shit?

Owens isn't going to Mania, is he?

- Vince calls out Taker
- Taker walks to the ring (3 minutes)
- Taker says it's on Vince's hands (30 seconds)
- Taker leaves (4 minutes)
- Vince says a few more things

Also the show opened with a Recap that you knew you were in for a complete night of SHIT

- Vince calls out Taker
- Taker walks to the ring (3 minutes)
- Taker says it's on Vince's hands (30 seconds)
- Taker leaves (4 minutes)
- Vince says a few more things

Also the show opened with a Recap that you knew you were in for a complete night of SHIT
Forgot to mention they re did the final segment of last week with the right guy this week.

I see they put Ambrose in the little buddy role that used to always get beat up so Cena could make the save. Now Reigns will get a chance to save his little buddy Ambrose next week after he gets the shit beat out of him.

Tagyhag

I see they put Ambrose in the little buddy role that used to always get beat up so Cena could make the save. Now Reigns will get a chance to save his little buddy Ambrose next week after he gets the shit beat out of him.

Reigns never gives one shit when Ambrose gets fucked over, why would he now?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Owens angle is filling time until they find a person for him to fight.

They have to fill nine matches including the Andre Rumble. They're not putting Owens in the Jobber Rumble when they have almost nobody else to fill the card.

I wonder if Roman has mentally prepared himself for the fact he'll be crying in the ring after winning, possibly some family or Dean or someone in the ring with him, confetti raining down, and the crowd is booing the shit out of him.

Poor guy

I wonder if Roman has mentally prepared himself for the fact he'll be crying in the ring after winning, possibly some family or Dean or someone in the ring with him, confetti raining down, and the crowd is booing the shit out of him.

Poor guy
He won't be winning shit but the biggest 'L' of the night.

They've pulled the plug from him. I just know this.

How bad was Raw?

Seeing the Youtube recaps right now and yeah, it's really fucking bad.

EDIT: And I just saw the finish between Banks and Lynch...what the fuck was that?? The double pin looked kind of bad when Zayn and Joe did it previously but holy crap, did tonight's version look horrible. Beyond horrible.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Remember that week everyone thought they were doing Styles/Owens at Mania

lol good times

You really think it's going to be AJ and Jericho vs New Day for WM? There's still 4 RAW's before WM. I'm holding out hope that KO comes out and disrupts the bromance that AJ and Jericho are having.

Top Bottom