• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

I still can't believe that man produced this

mie8p7x.png

she has her fathers face

Hex

Banned
I'm sorry, how you can you not like Dean.
There is just something about him that is fun.
He is good on the mic, and always comes off like he is enjoying himself and relaxed and not having to force.

ElRenoRaven

I'm sorry, how you can you not like Dean.
There is just something about him that is fun.
He is good on the mic, and always comes off like he is enjoying himself and relaxed and not having to force.

Because they have no taste. Dean is like a modern day Foley. I'm glad to see the passing of the Torch there.

So I think I finally understand the WWE.

Dolph Ziggler beats Triple H and HHH puts him over after a long 5 star 50 minute match, and RAW ends to a loud cheer as Dolph announces he chooses to be in the match vs Triple H and Roman Reigns for the Title.

Then after another 5 star Match, Dolph beats Triple H and Roman, finally becomes WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION and 100,000 members of the WWE Universe cheer loudly as we finally get what we want, a fan favorite wins the title, and has his Wrestlemania moment.

Vince you fucking genius.

So I think I finally understand the WWE.

Dolph Ziggler beats Triple H and HHH puts him over after a long 5 star 50 minute match, and RAW ends to a loud cheer as Dolph announces he chooses to be in the match vs Triple H and Roman Reigns for the Title.

Then after another 5 star Match, Dolph beats Triple H and Roman, finally becomes WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION and 100,000 members of the WWE Universe cheer loudly as we finally get what we want, a fan favorite wins the title, and has his Wrestlemania moment.

Vince you fucking genius.
Except he can't choose the title match at mania and you guys turned your back on ziggler

Dolph beats Triple H and Roman, finally becomes WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

a fan favorite wins the title

um

UberTag

We still have one hour left for 1 match and a confrotation
Ziggler vs H will have three breaks
Plenty of stuff to fill time in the 10 o'clock hour.
Haven't seen Jericho or Styles tonight.
Or Stardust lose to somebody.
And R-Truth and Goldust try to tag up but not really.

Barrage

King of KIngs when its Suit HHH, The GAme when its Go-time.

HHH does the dual personality thing better than Finn Balor.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ziggler gonna win and go "I WANT TO BE IN THE ANDRE RUMBLE!

Top Bottom