• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

GunBR

It's fun to see Trips fighting two times in the same week after so much time

He should be fighting at least once a month. He's in a better shape than most wrestlers

Barrage

HHH's slower pace is so refreshing after the indie spotmonkey shit that Cena and Owens have been doing.

Like those matches are fun but variety is the spice of life

Rodger Dodger

Neo Member
Cdjb_Kz_VIAEUx7p_jpg_large.jpg

Let me get this straight. Neogaf, a place as I have come to learn and discover......is place of magic wonder and.....stutff.

and in the wrestling thread. When the two hottest women in the e appeared on the screen at the same time. We only see one of the two.

8qCdfbi.gif
, my faith ?.....you've broken it.....I must now find it again. Excuse me......*sniff*

justjim89

I just feel like if Triple H is gonna be an evil boss, he shouldn't be booked to be better than everyone else in the ring. Even in the Rumble he was made to look more competent than anyone else. He wrestles three matches a year, he shouldn't be cleanly dominating anyone.

Let me get this straight. Neogaf, a place as I have come to learn and discover......is place of magic wonder and.....stutff.

and in the wrestling thread. When the two hottest women in the e appeared on the screen at the same time. We only see one of the two.

http://i.imgur.com/8qCdfbi.gif[/I
MG], my faith ?.....you've broken it.....I must now find it again. Excuse me......*sniff*[/QUOTE]

Who else was in that segment. Because if it ain't becky or Sasha then you wrong

I just feel like if Triple H is gonna be an evil boss, he shouldn't be booked to be better than everyone else in the ring. Even in the Rumble he was made to look more competent than anyone else. He wrestles three matches a year, he shouldn't be cleanly dominating anyone.
Why? He isn't Vince, he's actually a wrestler, one of the strongest booked when he was fully active.

Barrage

He is better than everyone else in the ring.

Guys like Rusev and Luke Harper have been just as dominant against Ziggler.

HHH is just bettet at it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
they should not call attention to the authority "losing power" given how it lasted for like 3 weeks

Top Bottom