• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

They may have to seriously consider not ending Mania with the title match. If Roman wins they will end Mania with a chorus of boos for their baby face champ.

What a clusterfuck.

I don't think they'll make that mistake again. Could imagine that match after ShaneTaker? Crowd would be angry and dead.

UberTag

Love when they go over all of that free shit people get for signing up for the WWE Network but fail to mention NXT Takeover Dallas because of a Vince directive.

Rodger Dodger

Neo Member
That ref sells better than Roman

My mans said nonononono.......
SoILZYf.png

Fuck the script. Lol !!

Wagram

Still amazes me that the entire idea to keep him off TV was to have Roman save face with the crowd for mania. Another Vince failure.

If he cuts a promo at all, it'll be on Smackdown where they can edit the crowd noise.

I swear this exact thing was said last year, and it resulted in Raw having a contract signing or some shit, Reigns talked for like 3 minutes, and it ended with him and Bearded Brock having a tug of war intentionally done so the WWE logo was perfectly visible to the camera the entire time

Basically, you guys have a big habit of swearing that this is the time they'll do a correct/smart thing, and it never is

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
why is every heel just shitting on the goddamn crowd

Top Bottom