• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

justjim89

I know it's just part of wrestling and JBL being abrasive, but hearing a white Texan Fox News contributor yell for a brown person to be arrested and call him a thug for going after a rich white dude just feels a bit too on the nose.

Are the Usos Pokemon? They only seem able to speak their name.

Also, seeing Swagger with a wallet chain confirms I made the right decision to stop wearing a wallet chain years ago.

bigkrev

Jack Swagger and his wallet chain to the rescue!

Pretty good brawl. Kind of thing his dead feud needed. Though Roman is the heel?

Brinbe

Seriously, the guy is the contender for the CHIP in the ME, has been gone for weeks and got shit-all for reaction coming back. He's never gonna work as the #1 face that they can depend on to carry the company. Say what you want about Cena, but at least he has talent and could work a match.

ngower

Far from a Reigns fan but good lord the crowd would not get off his jock. That was a pretty decent segment (though Roman could have had some urgency...HHH was just meandering about the arena).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cole acting like Steve Austin just showed up while the crowd was angry and booing their balls off was just comical

Lum1n3s

Hahahahahaha omfg at the Usos calming Roman by saying Uce repeatedly.

LTN98bS.gif

UCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They may have to seriously consider not ending Mania with the title match. If Roman wins they will end Mania with a chorus of boos for their baby face champ.

What a clusterfuck.

JTripper

That was so tame.

Roman just isn't fun to watch.

He should be a bad ass, but he gets talked down by Jack Swagger.

That time Roman went nuts after losing a recent PPV match was awesome and everyone was cheering psycho Roman on. That was literally the only time I ever saw any audience that hyped for Roman in the past year.

Top Bottom