• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If they had Roman doing this for the last 2 years he'd be over btw

What if they never opened that gate? Or what if Steph and Hunter decided to have a thirty minute conversation in the car? Was Reigns just planning on standing out there all night until it opened?

Brinbe

Seriously, they are booking Reigns like a stalker ex-BF or something. It's creepy. You watch that opening promo and that segment and it ties together.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how they act like Roman's justified for doing this when HHH beat up Roman as revenge for Roman beating HHH with chairs

They are booking Reigns right now the same way Orton was booked against Hunter in 2009, except Randy was the biggest heel in the company at that point.

Angry Grimace

and yes they do mention in all the advertising online that the fourth horsewoman is Bayley

Knox

Ugh at the crowded ladder match, they should have just left it as a fatal four-way with or without the ladders. Isn't this why we have the battle royal, so they can get everyone on the card?

Angry Grimace

Ugh at the crowded ladder match, they should have just left it as a fatal four-way with or without the ladders. Isn't this why we have the battle royal, so they can get everyone on the card?

They did the exact match last year with one less guy. It's a spotfest match.

Thanks! I want to punch this one in the face every time I see it. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand it! Cruz definitely needs a Steiner Screwdriver.
hXjfD7r.gif

Holy sheeit what a beautiful move. Tekken King-like..

"oh shit Natalya/Charlotte at Roadblock was actually awesome, quick do it again"

Natalya wins via SharpSnicker, paying homage to both her uncle and the world's greatest chocolate bar

Angry Grimace

"we've never been on the same page"

we're they a heel team in NXT lol

Top Bottom