• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Vestal

FIRE ALL THE FUCKING WRITERS..

FIRE ALL THE FUCKING ANNOUNCERS.

FIRE ALL THE BOOKERS.

FIRE ALL THE AGENTS.

Holy fuck what a shit show tonight.

Vestal

I have no problem with them stating the rules of a match since new people may be watching and don't understand shit.

I do have a problem with them repeating it ad nauseum

How about stating the rules of a match then DQing during a triple threat.

"If you don't already subscribe to the WWE Network already, what are you waiting for?"

The product to not suck, but then again people only have so many years left on Earth.

UberTag

They added the NXT show.
It only took them how many weeks to think... "gee, maybe we should hype this special we've got coming up"?

"If you don't already subscribe to the WWE Network already, what are you waiting for?"

The product to not suck, but then again people only have so many years left on Earth.
Apparently we're supposed to sign up for the network even though the current product sucks because we have nostalgia for times when it didn't.
1.4 million people can't be wrong.

Also, Vince isn't immortal, silly.

The Roman heel turn is coming

The focus on every episode has been Dean. If they go through the WM match with no shenanigans, Roman vs. Dean is coming

I know WWE fucks up pretty much everything but this is dire and they've exhausted all possibilities

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It only took them how many weeks to think... "gee, maybe we should hype this special we've got coming up"?

Apparently we're supposed to sign up for the network even though the current product sucks because we have nostalgia for times when it didn't.
1.4 million people can't be wrong.

Also, Vince isn't immortal, silly.

the rumor is that people backstage were getting pissed off that they weren't mentioning it

Top Bottom