• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

styl3s

I liked that there was one guy standing in full Finn balor gear yelling no and waving his arms no during he punk chants. Sit down mark.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Boo to this crowd. Trying to make "Raw Before Mania" a thing; shameful!

This match is torture. I don't blame them for it. Putting all of these midcard fucks in a title match was a recipe for disaster and surprise they're getting one.

Ravager61

I think it's time for me to just admit to myself I don't understand WWE or its audience anymore. On one hand, this Raw is terrible like most Raws, and the fans are uninterested in almost everything that is happening in front of them. And yet, Wrestlemania is about to break the all time attendance record with a card no one actually seems to care about. My head hurts thinking about it.

Heroman

Banned
I think it's time for me to just admit to myself I don't understand WWE or its audience anymore. On one hand, this Raw is terrible like most Raws, and the fans are uninterested in almost everything that is happening in front of them. And yet, Wrestlemania is about to break the all time attendance record with a card no one actually seems to care about. My head hurts thinking about it.

WWE is the only game in town with one of the most hardcore fanbase in the world, also Maina is build on it name than on it card

Those tickets were sold for the most part long before anyone knew the card. Also this event is like the superbowl of wrestling. People will go even if they hate the show.

i remember when people on here thought sami zayn could be the next face of the company
Dude seriously look how they booked him, introduced him like some random nobody who hates KO for reasons unknown and cut one promo on fucking smackdown. How could anyone get over with that shit, honestly he's probably doing better than he should

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Kzrj7mH.png

Um.

Top Bottom