• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Zabka

The great mystery of modern WWE. They have 3+ hours of Raw to fill every week but never have enough time to introduce and develop new (or returning) wrestlers.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That kick is Sami's finish.

It's basically Bryan's running knee except way more obviously set up most of the time. Granted, Sami hasn't had much in the way of seriously laid out matches yet.

UberTag

The great mystery of modern WWE. They have 3+ hours of Raw to fill every week but never have enough time to introduce and develop new (or returning) wrestlers.
Or let them cut promos.
Or develop feuds with actual storylines.
Or come up with non-50/50 booking.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm talking about the last exchange between him and KO. Crowd did not react at all.

The match was 3 times too long to expect anyone to get a reaction there.

The actual guys at the top of the card (e.g. the Shield guys) would not have gotten over in this because I saw them do this kind of match all the time and get the same reaction.

Angry Grimace

....I think the show was pretty good other than the main event being mostly Ziggler fighting the Miz.

Angry Grimace

Well, okay, Stephanie delivering the same promo she gave earlier on the show is pretty bad as a go home moment

LycanXIII

Just a reminder, this Sunday is also the Walking Dead season finale. Like Wrestlemania, it too will feature (comic spoilers)
a lunatic beating another human with a barbed baseball bat.

Top Bottom