• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Apparently there have been actual discussions in WWE about Balor Club factoring into the Shane/Undertaker finish and helping Shane win. No one knows if it's happening or not, but it is confirmed to have been at least discussed.

Found this on Wreddit; was too good not to share. Talking about reports that Cena might be ready to go after WM.

"Two possibilities:

He helps Shane win and sets up Cena/Taker at Mania next year

This was already suggested but I love the idea: New Day are getting beat down by LoN, Xavier gets the trombone, plays Cena's theme, Cena shows up, cleans house."

I would probably lose my shit if the second one happened.

The former is probably the most likely, and that would be pretty cool. The latter would be fucking insane and I NEED it.

klonere

Banned
For those interested, it was just announced that NXT will be returning to the UK in June. Will be partnering with Download Festival for a special event there.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...irst-names-global-cruiserweight-series-united

Hey that's PROGRESS's gimmick! Darn indie killing NXT!

Is that show still complete trash? I'm betting yes

The Wrestlemania special last year was pretty great, they brought in a ton of outside people to interview and chat about it. I'd probably give it a shot if you have time. The show itself has long since gone on hiatus though, this is a one off.

EDIT: Oh god skip to 10 minutes the first section of the podcast is some horrific Landis tier gimmickry.

EDIT2: Skip the first 15 minutes.

EDIT3: No I can't do this, they keep inserting some bizarre, terrible in universe fiction to a wrestling podcast. Do not listen.

Tagyhag

tumblr_n81cxn8zI41qiugg3o1_500.gif

Is this the best slide, or is this the best slide.

MC Safety

My father habitually watches the Game Show Network, specifically "Deal or No Deal."

Today's rerun has the WWE's crazy sign guy, Jeff, as the contestant. And John Cena, Randy Orton, and Edge have already made guest appearances.

I'm semi-listening from the next room. This show is as awkward and loud as you would imagine in it to be.

(Jeff has already turned down a $50,000-plus payout.)

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/archive/dealornodeal2

Anth0ny

Forbes released a list of the top 10 wrestlers making the most money this year. http://www.forbes.com/pictures/emdm45emmde/wwes-highest-paid-wrest/

In millions:

1. John Cena 9.5
2. Brock Lesnar 6.0
3. Triple H 2.8
4. Randy Orton 2.7
5. Seth Rollins 2.4
6. Roman Reigns 2.1
7. Undertaker 2.0
8. Big Show 1.5
9. Kane 1.3
10. Dean Ambrose 1.1

Once more us fellow Kaneanites stand tall over the inexplicable Dean lovers

Cena earns that money.

Brock getting that much for the number of dates he has is insane. He's pretty much making 6 figures for just standing in the ring while Heyman talks some days.

Surprised at Rollins above Reigns, honestly.

Also, isn't Nakamura making 7 figures as well?

klonere

Banned
Seeing as we don't actually know what is going to happen at WM and can't bounce a witty title off it

April Wrasslin' |OT| Plans Can Change.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That gap between Lesnar and HHH. And the gap between Cena and Lesnar.

I don't think they're counting HHH's compensation as an executive. He gets paid both as a performer and as an executive.

Raw64life

Forbes released a list of the top 10 wrestlers making the most money this year. http://www.forbes.com/pictures/emdm45emmde/wwes-highest-paid-wrest/

In millions:

1. John Cena 9.5
2. Brock Lesnar 6.0
3. Triple H 2.8
4. Randy Orton 2.7
5. Seth Rollins 2.4
6. Roman Reigns 2.1
7. Undertaker 2.0
8. Big Show 1.5
9. Kane 1.3
10. Dean Ambrose 1.1

Once more us fellow Kaneanites stand tall over the inexplicable Dean lovers

Some of those are pretty hard to believe, the Shield in particular. And they seriously giving Brock $6M a year? That's like 200K per appearance.

klonere

Banned
Some of those are pretty hard to believe, the Shield in particular. And they seriously giving Brock $6M a year? That's like 200K per appearance.

I have no doubt that if Brock had gone back to UFC in the middle of this ridiculously hot streak they are on right now, he could have made more than that.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Set Fire To The Reigns
April Wrasslin' |OT| A Hard Reigns a-Gonna Fall
April Wrasslin' |OT| Why Does It Always Reign On Me?

April Wrasslin' |OT| Now that it Reigns more than ever. Know that we'll still have each other. You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella

klonere

Banned
Trying to decide which Evolve shows to get and I really do want to get all of them. Some incredible cards put together this weekend.

Top Bottom