• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Cagey

Banned
Cole, JBL, and definitely Byron would never last on Actual Sports commentary

Commentators? Nah, Boston sports fans and then all sports fans quickly learned Daisuke is pronounced Dice-K rather than Die-soo-kee.

If a group like Boston sports fans can learn this after repetition, I think the announcers and WWE audience can after enough repetition.

Remember when all this Nakamura stuff was a joke? Remember when Datazord said Hunter only hires people who have held IWGP belts before? Remember when wrestling was real bring back the attitude era!!!!!

S6ZwmcA.png

What a crazy fucking year we are having friends.
As poor as 2k games have been... The roster should be pretty ridiculous. So at least it'll have that going for it I guess

Fox318

Found this on Wreddit; was too good not to share. Talking about reports that Cena might be ready to go after WM.

"Two possibilities:

He helps Shane win and sets up Cena/Taker at Mania next year

This was already suggested but I love the idea: New Day are getting beat down by LoN, Xavier gets the trombone, plays Cena's theme, Cena shows up, cleans house."

I would probably lose my shit if the second one happened.

That's too good of an idea not to do.

So they won't do it.

Someday we are going to be able to access alternate timelines, and I'm going to the one where Bryan Danielson's WWE name was Lloyd Boner, and I'm going to see Lloyd Boner have one last run ending in a title feud with Kane

I started enjoying Cena way more when they gave him a time off from the main event scene. I actually enjoyed his run as US champ a lot.

I'm just getting back into it so I have some catching up to do. All I saw was his match at WrestleMania 30 and a couple others. His whole "real American hero good guy who hugs kids" gimmick is just awful. Couldn't see past it to be honest. But again I haven't been watching for years so I may be missing something.

Son Of D

Even if they don't go with Cena exactly, I'd love to see the "Xavier summoning someone with the trombone" spot. It's so silly it could work.

For those interested, it was just announced that NXT will be returning to the UK in June. Will be partnering with Download Festival for a special event there.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...irst-names-global-cruiserweight-series-united

Sweet. Was annoyed that I missed Takeover London. Hopefully I can get to a June show.

Caderfix

Forbes released a list of the top 10 wrestlers making the most money this year. http://www.forbes.com/pictures/emdm45emmde/wwes-highest-paid-wrest/

In millions:

1. John Cena 9.5
2. Brock Lesnar 6.0
3. Triple H 2.8
4. Randy Orton 2.7
5. Seth Rollins 2.4
6. Roman Reigns 2.1
7. Undertaker 2.0
8. Big Show 1.5
9. Kane 1.3
10. Dean Ambrose 1.1

Once more us fellow Kaneanites stand tall over the inexplicable Dean lovers

The future getting paid. That's good to know. I hope KO is part of the list next year.

jmdajr

Forbes released a list of the top 10 wrestlers making the most money this year. http://www.forbes.com/pictures/emdm45emmde/wwes-highest-paid-wrest/

In millions:

1. John Cena 9.5
2. Brock Lesnar 6.0
3. Triple H 2.8
4. Randy Orton 2.7
5. Seth Rollins 2.4
6. Roman Reigns 2.1
7. Undertaker 2.0
8. Big Show 1.5
9. Kane 1.3
10. Dean Ambrose 1.1

Nice to see Dean actually getting real money. He's good with it, so he's probbaly set.

Tom Nook

Gutted about Trav

My first ever live indie show was main evented by Travis v Steen and it absolutely blew my mind and opened my eyes.

One of the best physiques I've ever seen and to see him demolished by cancer was hard to take :(

In another world he would have gone to WWE but it wasn't to be nor could it happen with some slight visa issues holding him back.

Bloke was in his prime and was brutally taken

Remember seeing him at a show last year in the crowd he was wearing his hood up and thanked me for wearing a Travis shirt, he looked absolutely lost it was hard to see.

Rest in Peace Trav

Son Of D

In millions:

1. John Cena 9.5
2. Brock Lesnar 6.0
3. Triple H 2.8
4. Randy Orton 2.7
5. Seth Rollins 2.4
6. Roman Reigns 2.1
7. Undertaker 2.0
8. Big Show 1.5
9. Kane 1.3
10. Dean Ambrose 1.1

That gap between Lesnar and HHH. And the gap between Cena and Lesnar.

Top Bottom