• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

ngower

Guys, can we talk about Neville though? Dude is clean as hell, why isn't he being pushed higher up the ranks? He and Kalisto should be fighting for the US title.

I believe that may have been a tribute to Hayabusa.

Yup

96aabaff1046c0668e0e2088bb5378d4a71d514e_hq.gif

Anth0ny

you know, I love david wise as much as the next guy but I don't know how far sami zayn can get coming out to diddy kong racing music

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
would be surprised if Sami/Owen wasn't a Roadblock match given that its in Canada.

also, lol @ "pop didn't seem that big" in response to a big pop

orioto

Good Art™
There is no reason to involve Neville in this christ.. he has nothing to do in that story -_- It has to be a story, not a random spot fest IC title.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Guys, deal with it: Brie is getting a match with Lana. Really.

Gotta get her WM moment against Lana.

If they were trying to give Brie a rub before retirement, I could think of a better match than her against Lana and especially not at fookin' WrestleMania *shudder*

Top Bottom