• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

ngower

I will never not hear Brie's music as "gay bar amateur DJ night" music.

And is Dolph being the perpetual underdog who gets punished by the Authority now being worked into his character? What have they done to you, my sweet prince?

Maybe it wasn't a work. They had him talking to Ryder before Steph came. Maybe they decided to make a storyline out of burying him for good.

shanafan

What did the tweet say.

KVSAjxx.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
there's all you're gonna be seeing of Daniel Bryan

UberTag

Stories? Why do that when you can book 50/50 matches?
50/50 booking counts as a story, doesn't it?
Or is that only when Cole reads out something a wrestler tweeted about their opponent when setting up the match in lieu of them delivering a poorly scripted promo?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is cole drunk or something dude has fucked up like a ton today

Did Punk take the Chicago crowd with him when he left? I feel like the city's crowds have been a lot weaker the last few times they have been there.

Angry Grimace

Top Bottom