• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

GunBR

I can't understand this match

If Ziggler wins, the League will look like a team of jobbers (like the Wyatts)
If the League wins, will be a victory of 1 vs 3

This only makes sense if they want to make Ziggler looks strong to go against Owens or Kalisto

RBH

Ccp8Ri3WwAAcA0V.jpg

How much are tix? Never been to a show before..

Most are sold out. All I see now are $350 ring side seats. I remember when I was able to get ring side to a Raw for a reasonable price.

Got myself $80 tix with a friend in the stands. Ricoh is a small house with only 9000 people. It should be loud though.

justjim89

What the hell was the point of that? Make Barrett look like a chump while making sure people continue not giving a shit about Dolph?

I would of if they announced it was a network special before 90% of the tickets were sold.

It was always a Network Special. Just under a different name.

I didn't think they would be hyping it up this much though. Feels good to finally be getting something in Toronto. Even if it won't amount to much title wise.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It was always a Network Special. Just under a different name.

I didn't think they would be hyping it up this much though. Feels good to finally be getting something in Toronto. Even if it won't amount to much title wise.

There was an interesting report recently that they still make a lot off of PPV and that its too late to go back, but if they could, they would have made a lot more money making RR and WM still on PPV and everything else Network.

UberTag

How cute! They're giving us a replay of Shane's love taps.
I've seen middle-aged women give more intense massages.

They put a Sami Zayn backstage promo on Youtube

And give us a recap of the beginning of the show on air instead.

These are their priorities.

Top Bottom