• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

So, what happened to Ambrose/Lesnar?

300px-G2Roadblock_cardart.jpg

I still don't know why roadblock is a thing, this isn't making Roman look strong at all, just showing Dean look better in his role.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
its really sad how much better ambrose is on the mic than roman

fauxtrot

Banned
Can you imagine how much more over Dean would be if his moveset didn't have so many dumb rebounds and incredibly fake looking punches?

We know the dude can do better... it frustrates me. With that said, I prefer him over everyone else in the main event picture not named Seth Freakin' Rollins.

JTripper

Good lord what a disappointment that was.

This Raw is turning out to be very very very slightly better Raw than last week's. Are "Road to Wrestlemania" Raws usually this poor?

Hex

Banned
Really can't stand Jericho and it sucks because I was a mark in ECW/WCW and when he first came to WWE.
Now is is up there with Big Show to me, stealing tv time.

Pikma

Banned
How many fucking times have we seen one of the following matches in the last 6 months?

• Ambrose vs a random member of the Wyatts
  • Reigns vs a random member of the Wyatts
  • Ambrose vs a random member of the LoN
  • Reigns vs a random member of the LoN
  • Ambrose and Reigns vs LoN
  • Ambrose and Reigns vs The Wyatts

Life, fuck, no wonder no one bothers to watch the 3rd hour...

Wagram

I'm out for this week. The rest of Raw has boring written all over it. Hell, so does Roadblock. What an awful Mania buildup this is.

UberTag

Is Roadblock a pay per view?
Pay per view is an antiquated term.
It's a WWE Network special... just like all of the other WWE Network specials.
Except this one is exclusive to the Network instead of being available via other means like a cable pay-per-view outlet.

I'm out for this week. The rest of Raw has boring written all over it. Hell, so does Roadblock. What an awful Mania buildup this is.
There is one thing to look forward to still...

CXcb1LrVAAAnxuy.jpg

Just two days before the Walking Dead finale on Sunday night.

Brinbe

I didn't mean literally a punk promo, people. Of course he's nowhere on that level. Jesus, WrassleGaf is awful sometimes. I meant the content of what he was saying, ya GIF-loving jerks lol. How he'll be the face of things, how he'll be on TV and this and that. blah blah blah.

Barrett's wrestling holy shit

Exis

Made it though the first hour, better than last week- all the rest will be on Review a Raw.

Having this network thing is a shame, as much as I would like to see Ambrose win go against Brock with the title, or have Roman turn they are not going to anything interesting.

Top Bottom