• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

The small but noticeable Connor chant from the crowd there totally didn't make me tear up a little bit at all, oh these waterworks? that's because I know Reigns is coming up next, yep.

somedevil

Didn't know about daylight savings, so I missed the first 50 minutes. Miss anything?

Basically a authority 15 segment that was fine and rest of the hour was for the intercontinental title. Bryan won against Barrett and Ambrose beat Stardust. Then everyone brawled and Truth has the belt now.

It seems the "watch this trainwreck continue" plan is working, though the short break for some feels is nice.

Tonight, let's see, they're setting up Orton vs Kane for WM because screw giving people anything they actually want. Let's make it a "loser is out of The Authority" match because at least we'd be getting rid of Kane. Please?

And they are literally throwing all the top faces into that ladder match. The top three. But wait, there's more! How about shoving the popular heels in there, too? Also, R-Truth and Stardust(?) for no logical reason. If that isn't a hour-long match that steals the show people are going to be furious. Worst (best?) is that I want BNB to win. Don't we already have a Jobber Royale?

...What's that? A Cena-style 2-on-1 handicap match as the "main event"? How original!

Top Bottom