• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

It's all Big Shows fault!!!
o7XDuD8.gif

UberTag

I like how commentary completely ignored that match
The consistent elements of this IC title feud is that Barrett always loses, Truth's dumb comedy is the highlight of every segment, commentary could care less and all of the actual players who should be wrestling in more meaningful matches are instead grouped for a spot-filled ladder match where they will pull off ridiculous stunts that shorten their careers until they return to fight over a briefcase on PPV in 3 months.

those injuries came at the worst time for him...its been a death sentence for his pushes

Not really its injuries that has derailed him. Two times he was about to get a push and the big show injured him and then Swagger did.

Its just bad luck.
He's got that Ken Kennedy syndrome and the current IC title holder curse, a true burden.

Why is Cody Rhodes triple jumping?
Just need some "wahoos" for Super Stardust Galaxy.

Unintentionally, sure.
I'm sure it was a calculated throw to protect his spot!

I've been expecting Sheamus for like 5 minutes. Guess nothing is happening with the Great White this Raw either.

Maybe Barrett should've focused on TAKING a spot instead of FILLING one.
Yeah but you can't take the spot of a man with an IRON CLAD CONTRACT! (which he didn't have at the time but yeeeaaaah)

Top Bottom