• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So sting....kinda scary on the mic you know....so we're gonna pre record your big promo....and uh, alter your voice some

UberTag

lol, they must really think we're stupid. Wow.
If they really wanted to have an impostor cut a Vigilante Sting promo they could have at least had Cody Rhodes do it.
Alvarez thinks Sting and Stardust sound the same anyhow.

Thorakai

I don't like the implication that Sting mourns WCW. It was better when Triple H just assumed that was his motive when Sting probably doesn't give a fuck.

Tell me your thoughts on gamergate.
I don't care about it. I don't think I've ever made a post about it. My point was just that why give time to matches like that when they're so horrible? Can you blame Vince for giving them 30 second matches when they're like what we just saw? That was so sloppy, slow and amateurish I don't know where to begin. Let's say there was a men's cruiserweight division and that division was equally as sloppy and awful in the ring. I'd say the same exact thing about it.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
I don't care about it. I don't think I've ever made a post about it. My point was just that why give time to matches like that when they're so horrible? Can you blame Vince for giving them 30 second matches when they're like what we just saw? That was so sloppy, slow and amateurish I don't know where to begin. Let's say there was a men's cruiserweight division and that division was equally as sloppy and awful in the ring. I'd say the same exact thing about it.
100% on the money.

Top Bottom