• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

ScribbleD

Sting's mystique depends on talking as little as possible. It was working here.

So of course they run a terrible lengthy promo package where he sounds silly because of how poorly pitch-shifted his voice is.

Gonzalez

Banned
I love that they whipped out the old Tiger Electronics Talk Boy to record that message from Sting.

KEVIN DUNN IS A FUCKIN GENIUS!

Thorakai

its always depressing when the WWE focuses their shot on the only person doing a reaction while everyone around them sits on their hands

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Heavy and ggnoob thinking they're pulling heel turns when really they're just showing their true awful colors, smdh
Womens wrestling has always been a piss break and likely always will be. The best diva can't even run the fucking ropes.

They aren't nearly as strong or nearly as athletic as the men and I don't really want to see them. Am I awful for not watching the wnba too?

Heavy and ggnoob thinking they're pulling heel turns when really they're just showing their true awful colors, smdh
Got any response to my last post besides this broad insult? If the matches are as bad as what we saw tonight, which is almost always the case, I don't want them taking up any amount of significant time on Raw. This is a soap opera. It's a fake sport. It's not the UFC or WNBA or the Olympics. Again, I'd say the same thing if there was a men's division with matches that bad. Nothing to do with gender.

NYR

Just started Raw. Is it all worth watching so far, or should I skip anything in the first 2 hours?

giphy.gif

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
One Cenation under God.

yaaawwwnnn

THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL PROMO. NONE OF GJIS HEYMAN BS. You absolutely cannot have Cena over Rusev at Mania. Rusev is pure money. He will feed you for generations.

Top Bottom