• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

UberTag

Jamie "The Secret Weapon of the Authority" Noble
The best part about Sheamus returning after Mania and joining the Authority is that we may get to see tension between him and Noble due to the fact that Sheamus is the guy who retired him from active competition (yeah, I know... they won't even remember that).

NastyBook

The context is; it's DDT. Nakazawa lost the match and the stipulation was he had to get a firecracker up the ass, then everyone decided to do it for unknown moon language reasons. The show also featured a Slippery Brothers match which, if you don't know what that is, it's probably best to keep it that way and a cosplay battle royale, with Ibushi in a wedding dress;

a0CmNWI.gif
Damn, that was an excellent suplex.

krae_man

I love how the Bella's have tried to take credit for "Give divas a chance" based on their expert match calling and the fact they planned that 30 second match.

Holla if you hear me!

So tonight's main event is a match that they literally announced for WM 5 seconds prior? Why are we supposed to care? On a feud that didn't officially exist until last week. And one where we already saw the result that everyone is supposed to pay money to see at WM.

I wonder if Reigns is even there this week. The guy about the win the title should be having a promo and be main eventing absolutely every week to get the crowd to give a crap about them.

MC Safety

Why are they having a divas tag team match at Wrestlemania?

I guess it's too much to hope Boobie LeChest and her vacuous twin are out the door.

Top Bottom