• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nxFIya6a_k
9qU3SA9.gif
Is... is that Day Tripper?

lol

Alucard

Banned
I'm familiar with some of the PWG guys since I tape the ROH shows every once in awhile. Now I just hope Lucha Underground will start releasing DVDs.

Same. Can't imagine myself wanting to buy a chronological Raw set, but I'd be all over a chronological LU Blu-ray set.

Anyone else try to hint at or do specific references in public to see if anyone else like wrestling.

Brock Lesnar is a beast! I hope he comes back to UFC. #safe

hopefully Bork beats Roman but then Rollins cashes in and beats him before his departure to UFC. #deadgiveaway

Anyone think that this whole "Brock is champ but somehow has his contract expiring around the same time as WM" might be a work? Or even a worked-shoot (or is it a shoot that is worked?)?

scabro

did brock return from his diverticulitis yet? overeem really did a number on him #safe

but then thats a #deadgiveaway that you watch the ufc

and frankly im not sure which is worse

Those were singler times, friend.
Alucard, will you be exposing your daughters to the misogynist, racist program that is WWE television?

I have a 4 month boy, and he seems to enjoy a bit of the wrassling, but my wife hates it, so I doubt she'll let me pass on this horrible curse that takes form in being a westling fan.

Vylash

Alucard, will you be exposing your daughters to the misogynist, racist program that is WWE television?

I have a 4 month boy, and he seems to enjoy a bit of the wrassling, but my wife hates it, so I doubt she'll let me pass on this horrible curse that takes form in being a westling fan.

do you buy wrestling ppvs? if so you might wanna hide the bill from your wife, she might flip out

did brock return from his diverticulitis yet? overeem really did a number on him #safe

Depends if you drinking bud light while watching football or not.

do you buy wrestling ppvs? if so you might wanna hide the bill from your wife, she might flip out
Ha, I've had the WWE network for two months and she started to give me shit about that. even if I had the money to really buy multiple PPV, I don't think I could even justify that to myself.

Gorillaz

brock is a crossover dude so he is #safe

now...if you say something like "damn remember when Brock got started back in the day on WWE? I wonder who took his spot as THE guy since?"

now that is #bait

Gorillaz

Slobberknocker - #safe
Maggle - #deadgiveaway

One could say maggle sounds like like the term muggle from the harry potter series so your kinda #safe

but the fact you have to jump to that logic in the first place that means it's a #deadgiveaway in terms of being a harry potter mark

Heel

Asked to bring a wrestling-themed food to the viewing party #Bait

Bringing a pie, as a reference to The Rock, asking your buds if they like pie, then interrupting them, letting them know that it doesn't matter if they like pie. #Safe

Bringing a case of Budweiser, as a reference to Stone Cold, asking your buds to give you a hell yeah. #Safe

Bringing a fruit basket, as a reference to Triple H's job well done at NXT Takeover, asking your buds if they enjoyed their workrate. #DeadGiveaway

Guys i'm watching the last hour of The Raid 2. Is it worth watching the entire movie?

E: I may go have to bring some slim jims to a wrestling party

The new #safe is actually showing up with finger guns and throwing up too sweet because the Biz Cliz has made wrestling cool again, my hashtag goodbrothers.

scabro

Asked to bring a wrestling-themed food to the viewing party #Bait

Bringing a pie, as a reference to The Rock, asking your buds if they like pie, then interrupting them, letting them know that it doesn't matter if they like pie. #Safe

Bringing a case of Budweiser, as a reference to Stone Cold, asking your buds to give you a hell yeah. #Safe

Bringing a fruit basket, as a reference to Triple H's job well done at NXT Takeover, asking your buds if they enjoyed their workrate. #DeadGiveaway

What about bringing a bottle of water, in reference to Stone Cold, and taking a swig for the working man?

How about raising your buddy's hand, in reference to The Rock, and putting your head down in shame?

Top Bottom