• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

I tuned into the last hour to see if RAW was going to be good, but it turns out it's worse than ever. Not even going to watch Mania.

It is at its lowest point it has been in years, especially since they've clearly shown they don't give a shit what people want this year with their booking.

Kaiterra

Banned
Okay I just got anti-sold on what in the abstract should be a brutal, physical match, haha. That was such a weak send-off. Screw signing back up for this show, I'll just catch the results.

RP912

Banned
I would have been content with a staredown...but no lets cut the show at Lesnar and Reigns fighting in a sandbox. I'm off to play NBA 2k15...seriously what the fuck was that? How you are going to market the main event by making both competitors look like chumps?

Prompto

Banned
Has there ever been a Wrestlemania main event where the two people competing only met face to face in the ring once before and didn't lay a finger on each other?

I think every single person who comes in here to post that they aren't gonna watch Wrestlemania is a liar.

I have been very surprised how transparent and predictable WWE has been with Roman Reigns thus far, so I expect him to win on sunday, but I am watching with the outside hope Brock just squashes him and continues on in that vein for some time to come. I mean he's only just started growing the beard.

Neither the Torch or the Observer sites have any news on Brock re-signing.

Here's my GIF of the Raw ending.
HJDHJVh.gif

Alucard

Banned
Face it, guys. You're all watching on Sunday. You believe that Roman's going to win but there's a part of you that thinks otherwise...and you'll tune in because of that smidge of doubt.

...and because the rest of the card could produce some solid matches.

RP912

Banned
This whole main event is like Bane getting respect in Gotham. Bork suppose to be the heel in this upcoming mania and for the past month he's been booked as the biggest babyface since Ricky Steamboat.

Cagey

Banned
Face it, guys. You're all watching on Sunday. You believe that Roman's going to win but there's a part of you that thinks otherwise...and you'll tune in because of that smidge of doubt.

...and because the rest of the card could produce some solid matches.
Afterward they'll say they're never watching again but they'll tune into Raw, something will happen that they like, they'll watch next week but just for that part, etc.

And WWE NXT of course but thats like totally different and not WWE.

It's like they knew Mania was going to bad this year, real bad. So they just said fuck it and are going for the "So bad it's good" vibe. Right?

Right?

It's just going to be bad. People will wait for the swerve where it becomes good ("oh hey here comes Rollins or Bryan or somebody anybody, Raw and Mania aren't just ending like this") and then
Cw27w1x.png

Top Bottom