• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Face it, guys. You're all watching on Sunday. You believe that Roman's going to win but there's a part of you that thinks otherwise...and you'll tune in because of that smidge of doubt.

...and because the rest of the card could produce some solid matches.
I don't lie to myself about watching the pay per views. I always do and I usually watch Raw.

I've come around on this card. The ladder match will be fun, I want to see Sting and Trips, Taker and Wyatt, Rollins and Orton. It should be good.

RP912

Banned
I'll be watching on sunday because screw it.....wrestlemania.

I know it's going to be meh but it can't be "Legends of Wrestling" bad....right :(?

SmithnCo

Face it, guys. You're all watching on Sunday. You believe that Roman's going to win but there's a part of you that thinks otherwise...and you'll tune in because of that smidge of doubt.

...and because the rest of the card could produce some solid matches.

Nah, I'm at the acceptance part of the five stages.

Mahonay

Banned
Watched RAW with my girlfriend. We were all pumped for some kind of big Brock-Reigns blow up. Then that ending happened. Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuck WWE. It's as if you're are doing everything in your power to get your WrestleMania main event booed.

tumblr_mtpo0gp5S61siaq1oo1_400.gif

that ending was horrible.

Oh damn, that's where JESUS came from. Zandig. Finally.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If Brock re-signs: let him keep the belt OR have Rollins cash in by destroying him with a sledgehammer or something after the main event, turning Brock into megaface.

If Brock doesn't re-sign: End match with no winner, belt is held up, start a King of the Ring tournament for the title that Rusev eventually wins.

Neither the Torch or the Observer sites have any news on Brock re-signing.

Even if he did re-sign, it'd probably be very "need-to-know" info. I doubt they'd let it get out.

Brock isn't turning down that UFC fight money.

It's not just about money. It's about the ratio of work to money. UFC will require a lot more work. And that's assuming he wants to fight again at all and isn't just using UFC for leverage.

In all honesty what UFC money? He makes $5 million a year with WWE, on limited dates. What could he make in a year with UFC. Just curious.

WWE isn't paying him that much again. Brock will earn 5 million for one fight in the UFC and he could probably do 2 or 3 in one year depending on how much he wants to do. Plus it's about showing he can do it again in the UFC. That WWE payday will always be there down the road.

Cagey

Banned
I'm not apposed to editing some stuff out (but that might have to wait until later, cuz I gotta go get Bloodborne soon)
The Lamentations over goldust and stardust not having a match and the taker descriptions are the most egregious parts. It's just smark fantasy booking whining. There's no real point to it.

Brock isn't turning down that UFC fight money.

I would prefer to see Brock in UFC or Bellator, but he is nearly 38 and pro wrestling would be healthier. Right now isn't the time for him to sign any contracts though - he owes it to himself and his family to hear every gigantic offer made and pick the best one for him.

zychi

Banned
I'm not apposed to editing some stuff out (but that might have to wait until later, cuz I gotta go get Bloodborne soon)

Brock then followed up this by absolutely obliterating John Cena at SummerSlam, retaining the title against Cena in the SummerSlam rematch, and then defeating both Cena and Seth Rollins at the Royal Rumble with a broken freaking rib.

you say SS twice. probably meant Survivor Series?

Top Bottom