• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
now THAT was a promo goat, imagine if he was an actual wrestler dropping those bombs. Heyman is my fav superstar regardless

Paul Heyman was ON FIRE for that promo. I don't know if he was meant to be that hyped or if the mics were getting him worked up but good lawd he just put everyone else on the roster to shame.

RP912

Banned
dr-kevin-nash-o.gif

Reigns a draw....how peculiar?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
It's been said but I still find it hilarious how little mic time Reigns gets. Can you imagine HBK eviscerating Austin on the mic in the lead up to Mania 14 and then Steve coming out to quietly wrestle his match?

To quote Cat Zingano, "I....I....fuck...."

Pimpn Drop Bear

Neo Member
What do you think of Roman Reigns?
So people are pretty high on Roman Reigns yeah? Why? I just don't see it. I hate his stupid moves his stupid face and he has less emotional expression on his face than Luke Harper. What am I missing here? Oh and his stupid hair flick thing is just distracting and I hate that they made a titantron video out of it just to mock me.

Shirts are meaningless:

trJzNNt.jpg

jvy8bWffpksJM.jpg

TV, Live Gate and WWE Network/PPV are 85% of revenue, Shirts are only a fraction of 7% of total revenue. Why Cena's shirt sales is a thing is beyond me.

LOL. Merch has the highest profit margin of anything on the sheet though. TV costs a ton to produce. The venue and advertising gets a huge chunk of your gate at the live events. You buy a shirt for $1 and turn it into $25.

Top Bottom