• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Roman has to work on taking critiques from the fans, for example after the you can't wrestle chants, the smile he had was one of those nervous ones where he wishes he wasn't in that position.

RP912

Banned
Reigns can't get no type of love...I feel bad for the guy. I said this shit before and will continue to say it...he's not ready.

Reigns paid Vince back with an incarcerated hernia, and was rewarded with a Rumble win and WM superpush.

Bryan and Dolph had a World title, the got injured. Reigns got hurt before he's being given the belt.

Also, life isn't fair. If you're a guy who looks like the bagger at vegan co-op or a Mr. Perfect cosplayer, you can't fuck up. Your fault or not.

kirblar

Reigns can't get no type of love...I feel bad for the guy. I said this shit before and will continue to say it...he's not ready.
Seth's getting the ball at WM at the end of the night, not Roman.

It's why they didn't insert Bryan and aren't in panic mode.

zychi

Banned
His mic skills suck, but Vince's problem could have been fixed easily. Dont have DB return until after the Rumble. Simple fix. Instead we're stuck with shitty 80s booking

Fox318

I just don't care about him at all. He seems like a nice guy but he shouldn't be in this spot right now.

Even his detractors (like myself) acknowledge he's got something, but he'd be so much better served being in that IC ladder match and not being pushed so damn hard

krae_man

LOL. Merch has the highest profit margin of anything on the sheet though. TV costs a ton to produce. The venue and advertising gets a huge chunk of your gate at the live events. You buy a shirt for $1 and turn it into $25.

Even with a high percentage profit margin which we don't don't know. Nowhere near "buy a shirt for $1, sell it for $25. Running WWEshop.com costs money, the merch stands cost money, royalty to the performers cost money etc.

Still TV, PPV and Gates are by far more important. By FAR.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Why do they have Reigns do the smug smile while wrestling. He looks like such a punk doing it.

Because it'll work perfectly when he turns heel on Lesnar and beats him w/ Heyman

Even his detractors (like myself) acknowledge he's got something, but he'd be so much better served being in that IC ladder match and not being pushed so damn hard

Naw; he should have gotten Rusev. But WWE screwed up by not locking down Lesnar for two years.

RP912

Banned

Pretty much...baby steps with Reigns.

Dude is ok at best...but dammit he's getting a rocket pushed so far up his ass...he's seeing the other side of Jupiter.

Can't believe how much they squandered Randy, what the fuck are they doing?

He's completely cooled off when they should've had insane Orton punting people right from the jump.

Heroman

Banned
Bryan and Dolph had a World title, the got injured. Reigns got hurt before he's being given the belt.

Also, life isn't fair. If you're a guy who looks like the bagger at vegan co-op or a Mr. Perfect cosplayer, you can't fuck up. Your fault or not.
It doesn't matter how you look , it matters how over you are.

Paracelsus

Can't believe how much they squandered Randy, what the fuck are they doing?

He's completely cooled off when they should've had insane Orton punting people right from the jump.

You've got it backwards. Orton was always cooled off except for when he had to kick people in the head to get over.

IFMzjo5.gif

Thorakai

This crowd has been pretty hot and Raw has been good. If anything they probably turned down the crowd mics after the he can't wrestle chants.

Its also the third time Rollins has been out and the second time Reigns and Orton has been out. Those pops/boos die down after first appearances.

Even Reigns looks unprepared. Shit is like when Homer kept pushing Bart to be the top player in the football team instead of a better Nelson.

Seriously wtf?

yup it's sad

you think if reigns look like this Manu(Samoan same family connections) he'd be in this spot right now

8678614.jpg

but WWE is determined as fuck it seems lol

Top Bottom