• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Time for our anti-bullying campaign, meet a giant who ran over a tiny girl and spent week beating on a guy half his size

Vicki is so fucking horrible. That is go away heat. When I hear her voice it makes me want to change the channel. With Swagger there too it's even worse. Why is Ziggler saddled with this shit?

Would have been better if they were feuding since Kane arrived. But how do you job to cena in a very anti-climatic fashion and start a brief stupid feud with 3 weeks to build? I know this is nothing more then a piss break and WWE has done this millions of times before...Just seems odd now. *shrug*

Ugh.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
For all the complaining of Vicki, I think her character has been good for Swagger, who was pretty fucking boring before he joined.

So Teddy Long wont take Ryder (yet) or Miz, has no interest in Christian but goes straight for the 2 black guys..........................

>:|

RACIST

Dinokill

I want an all out heel characters. I mean a characters that will cross the lines in some many ways. Like interrupting the BA start ad and telling the bullied kids to man the fuck and saying shit like they are being bullied because they are pathetic bottom-of-the-food-chain human garbage. Some heel that will legitimately piss people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom