• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomsk

Party Pooper
I'd love to see Punk/Christian as the main event given some time...

oh who am I kidding... VIDEO PACKAGES FOR EVERYBODY

DiscoJon

Banned
Has anyone checked how much time the Rock/Cena promos have taken up RAW so far tonight? Cause, y'know there was that hour long special RIGHT BEFORE RAW, but I guess that wasn't enough.

Ithil

Another bloody ad break. All we got in that segment was a worthless Divas match.

They need to cut down on these ad breaks. They seem to be running more ads than actual RAW now.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Has anyone checked how much time the Rock/Cena promos have taken up RAW so far tonight? Cause, y'know there was that hour long special RIGHT BEFORE RAW, but I guess that wasn't enough.

I have a feeling the WM butyrate is going to be disappointing. I mean, ratings have barely twitched with all this build and I can't help think people aren't interested any more.

The Rock has been over-exposed. He shouldn't have come back for that shitty birthday. Shouldn't have done Survivor Series.

krae_man

I watched Trish's retirement match vs. Lita in person.
It was a thing of beauty.
The entire diva division today is an insult to every sacrifice a female wrestler has ever made for this business.

Hey I was there too.

Randy Orton hit an RKO OUT OF NOWHERE on Carlito.

Christian was over a face. People don't want to boo him or his horrible heel character now so they just stay silent. His one more match schtick and them continually losing them doesn't help things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom