• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

I think the problem is just that these two have no chemistry. They're talking past each other.

Wow, that Raw was definitely a huge stinkin pile of Big Show.

Ithil

That's it?

WHY OH WHY WILL THEY JUST NOT THROW A PUNCH?

It's not like they are saving it, they already hit their finishers on each other a year ago.

TheNatural

My Member!
I didn't think it was possible, but somehow WWE got away with having no confrontaton whatsoever between their 3 biggest matches in the Wrestlemania build, two of them at all, and the WWE title for three weeks. Wow.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
....Made in Georgia lolol

I lol'd too. The building was in your state, yay GA.

This had such potential and its just been wasted, all of it. The best thing about next monday is this shit is over
still calling April Fool's Day screwjob on the Rock

UberTag

You guys know what message you need to deliver loud and clear on Sunday to show how much you "appreciate" tonight's RAW, right?

DAMMIT QUICK, SOMEONE GET THE STREAM UP OF WCW THUNDER AFTER HOURS!!

It's stuck on this still frame:

AoR6AMbCMAAxinw.jpg

Shitty show. Cena acts serious then smiles again at the end revealing it was all a bullshit act. Surprise, no brawl, no pull apart, nothing but garbage. The man said it himself. He isn't going anywhere for a long time, so what's the point of continuing to watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom