• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't hide the truth, WWE.com.

1SlSB.jpg

Brazzers

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This is going to be random but do any of you guys have a picture of Edge when he was rocking this huge hobo beard for a couple weeks during one of his runs with Vickie around?

Mush

WRESTLEMANIA WEEK TWITTER HASHTAGS
#WrestleMania
#Axxess - WrestleMania Axxess
#WWEHOF - WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
#WMParty - WrestleMania Premiere Party: A Celebration of Miami Art & Fashion
PUTTING THESE ON MY CLIPBOARD AS WE SPEAK

So with no real Smackdown this week should the wrestlemania thread be made before or after the weird wwe.com/twitter/youtube thing WWE are doing on Friday?

If we go before and post it on Friday morning we can get the whole Wrestlemania Weekend of silliness all in one thread and it will be a easier read in 15 years when we are all showing the thread to our kids and explaining why Wrestling isnt on TV anymore.

Really? aww suck.

well they taped a few matches before RAW but it seems its just going to be mostly a mania hype reel show.

Also more dirt sheet babble

- Vince McMahon is said to be "fired up" as WrestleMania 28 approaches next weekend.

McMahon apparently made several revisions to the RAW script on Monday and has not been indecisive at all. One source backstage described him as "energetic." He also apparently struck up several random meetings with talent backstage to talk about their storylines. The manner of how he did these meetings is said to be unusual for McMahon.

Maybe thats why RAW has been a bit shit recently.

There have been loads of reports of Vince been pretty tired and out of it most of the last year. Probably just his age getting to him I guess.

When he finally gets a burst of energy everything goes to shit.

also kaitlyn.

WHY ISNT SHE ON TV?

she looks like she can probably wrestle.

Striker

He also apparently struck up several random meetings with talent backstage to talk about their storylines.
I assume this is talking about the Cody/Big Show one, because the other ones are absolutely crap. Time to step down, Vincent.

So Bryan isn't allowed to be on Smackdown if he loses the title and gets no rematch?

I mean, that's how you all are behaving with all the QQ.

The more interesting bit of info is why house shows are advertising face vs. face championship matches. Unless one of them's not going to be face anymore.

So Bryan isn't allowed to be on Smackdown if he loses the title and gets no rematch?

I mean, that's how you all are behaving with all the QQ.

The more interesting bit of info is why house shows are advertising face vs. face championship matches. Unless one of them's not going to be face anymore.

I'd say that Orton could be embracing the hate in the near future but according to the man himself he already does, so how does Orton turn heel here? embrace the love?

bart jr

Neo Member
I posted this a couple pages ago and think it got lost in the shuffle. I figure I'll give it one more shot and repost:

My previous living arrangements fell through for the ROH/Chikara show, so we(friend, girlfriend and myself) will need to get a hotel room for the weekend.

We are leaving Ohio on Thursday and will probably stay in Chicago until Sunday morning. We figured it will be cheaper to stay near the venue in Chicago Ridge rather than downtown, but I've never been to Chicago Ridge before. What is the area like? Are there any hotels in particular you would recommend? We plan on hanging downtown in the city pretty much all day Friday - how bad is the drive? Google Maps says it is only a 20 minute trek, but I wasn't sure if the traffic leading TO downtown is as bad as it actually is downtown itself. Thanks in advance guys.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

You don't have to do builds for matches at house shows, so you can just have whoever vs whoever. House shows have zero character impact.

Aiii

So not worth it
You don't have to do builds for matches at house shows, so you can just have whoever vs whoever. House shows have zero character impact.

Except for when one of your tag champs fails another wellnes test and you have to drop the titles off-air to generic mexican (PUERTO RICAN, WHATEVS PRIMO!) tag-team.

I just watched a Vader match from two weeks ago...it was surprisingly good. The crowds still love Vader and it was awesome seeing him harass the Japanese businessmen on his way to the ring, just like the old days. He didn't do too much during the match, but still has some surprising quickness for a guy of his size and age and he sold Tiger Shark's MMA strikes well before, inevitably, crushing the much smaller and far less experienced Tiger Shark. Good stuff, and after the main event craziness (Tiger Mask & Great Sasuke vs Onita & Yaguchi) it looks like they're setting up for Vader vs Onita!

I like how AJ genuinely looks surprised/happy when the crowd starts cheering for her on a 'big boy' show, I mean like a proper AJ chant. She sorta stops the match for a second and smiles.

And then D-Bry tells her to focus again cause he is a super coach.

2-0 record!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'd say that Orton could be embracing the hate in the near future but according to the man himself he already does, so how does Orton turn heel here? embrace the love?

The Face Killer.

He goes out there and melts some faces. Literally, like with fire or something.

Probably not PG, so maybe just putting JR on fire will work good enough.

Embrace hating Cena.
Orton's going to come out and say that he was lying about thinking Cena's promos were better than Rock's and tears will be shed, the broken bond of friendship will leave Cena destroyed. (WWE ask that you ignore their 2009 feud, this is the reality era where the 4th wall has been long since obliterated)

The Face Killer.

He goes out there and melts some faces. Literally, like with fire or something.

Probably not PG, so maybe just putting JR on fire will work good enough.

In his hometown of course, but JR is made of tougher stuff, he's been set on fire by Kane and was back pretty swiftly, hell Kane setting people on fire got more cheers than boos.

jmdajr

Orton's going to come out and say that he was lying about thinking Cena's promos were better than Rock's and tears will be shed, the broken bond of friendship will leave Cena destroyed. (WWE ask that you ignore their 2009 feud, this is the reality era where the 4th wall has been long since obliterated)

In his hometown of course, but JR is made of tougher stuff, he's been set on fire by Kane and was back pretty swiftly, hell Kane setting people on fire got more cheers than boos.

And lets not forget..

Aiii

So not worth it
How I miss Shane McMahon. That guy would do anything for entertainment, such a boss.

He's no Garett Bischoff, let me tell you that.

Maybe Kane should stick to the electrics, his fireballs have a history of inaccuracy, I blame the mask.
I demand the next wrestling game let me shoot Kane finger blast fireballs and apply the suffocation claw.

Beth tried to warn Huner that they were just girls and the dangers of it, but he didn't listen. :(

Orton doesn't even have the range to play the damn Terminator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ntlOztWJI

Watch it man, he will, I believe him.

FyreWulff

Orton doesn't even have the range to play the damn Terminator.

I... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Forgive me.

I didn't mean to insult Arnold and Robert Patrick...

Well technically, Orton was an actual Marine.

Then he was discharged and jailed for going AWOL

TWITTER FACE-OFF: THE ROCK® VS. JOHN CENA®
WWE will also involve fans, celebrities and WWE Legends in a Twitter hashtag battle over who will win the WrestleMania main event featuring The Rock vs. John Cena, utilizing the respective hashtags: #TeamBringIt vs. #Cenation. WWE Superstars will also be tweeting throughout WrestleMania, letting fans in on all the action backstage.

#tylerreks had better be the top trend in the world when this is going on.

jmdajr

Anyone going to the Wrestlemania fun take some pictures. I'll add some in a bit from Wrestlemania 25. Don't know if I have any from 17. Would have been one of those disposable cameras.

JavyOO7

You know, haven't watched wrestling much in the past year. Probably because ever since Misawa I haven't been to keeon on watching any wrestling (three years it will be this year). That being said, I bought tickets to Wrestle Mania this year a while back and am pretty excited. I do see myself watching the butt loads of puro that I have on my laptop so I'm pretty excited. =p

That being said, if I ever go to another wrestling event live, which I do want to in the future, I'll never again buy from stub hub or whatever its called. Good lord.

Well technically, Orton was an actual Marine.

Then he was discharged and jailed for going AWOL

Looks like we have our opening plot set up already, continuing on from his past Orton makes a break for it to save the world from some sort of terrorist threat as a one man army, includes stealth scenes where enemies are disposed of with swift out of nowhere RKO's.

jmdajr

You know, haven't watched wrestling much in the past year. Probably because ever since Misawa I haven't been to keeon on watching any wrestling (three years it will be this year). That being said, I bought tickets to Wrestle Mania this year a while back and am pretty excited. I do see myself watching the butt loads of puro that I have on my laptop so I'm pretty excited. =p

That being said, if I ever go to another wrestling event live, which I do want to in the future, I'll never again buy from stub hub or whatever its called. Good lord.

Yikes! Yeah you are bent over royally. If an event is sold out I usually just forget about it...

jmdajr

Looks like we have our opening plot set up already, continuing on from his past Orton makes a break for it to save the world from some sort of terrorist threat as a one man army, includes stealth scenes where enemies are disposed of with swift out of nowhere RKO's.

I think that would actually be fun. Wrestlers playing their characters in movies. They would have to be action comedies but whatever. I'm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom